Predictions of WO-S vs. Giddings

claytong

Giddings,is the #1 team in the state in 3a and the mustangs could not put them away last year with what thay had. MUSTANGS 1st  goal from the one foot line giddings shut the door on them .YES the mustangs stoped the giddings QB on the run most of the night but we still lost (WHY)

Guest Wos Grad 2000

PLAYCALLING cost us that game. Mistakes to. We stopped the #1 Running QB in the State last year just playcalling and mistakes cost us. Giddings may end up going D 1 though in the tournment.

If they meet again, I think Wo-s wins. As someone said though...it's a chance Giddings goes D1 this year. I for one hope we get to play them again this year. I saw on another message board where one of the Giddings fans said that Giddings hope that they go D1 to avoid Wo-s and Waco Lavega...they feel D1 is an easier road for them. I think some of the Wo-s players would like a rematch cause I heard them talking at the J.V game last week.

Guest Chaingang Defense

Thanks Griz. Yea we were a TD or 2 better than them last year. We'll get em this year! No way LaGrange beats Navasota so we'll play them.

this guy from gliddings sent me a IM. he is saying the mustangs have a new name  WO-S head hunters. the word around the city of giddings is WO-S and Giddings rematch.my brother lives there and he says the coaches are not worried about wo-s to young this year maybe in a couple years

Why dont we take care of week 10 first then week 11 and so on, you guys do this stuff every year, you get so worked up for 3 weeks on one team and if we lose you get mad and throw a fit. We are doing very good right now, our passing game is getting better and the team has high morale. Cut the crap about Giddings, Giddings who- last time I checked we play Bridge City next, whos to  say that we will play Giddings, quit looking so far ahead and focus on what you have today! CHUMPS :D

Why dont we take care of week 10 first then week 11 and so on, you guys do this stuff every year, you get so worked up for 3 weeks on one team and if we lose you get mad and throw a fit. We are doing very good right now, our passing game is getting better and the team has high morale. Cut the crap about Giddings, Giddings who- last time I checked we play Bridge City next, whos to  say that we will play Giddings, quit looking so far ahead and focus on what you have today! CHUMPS :D

We at WOS like to get phyched for a hard game,this is just our way to prepare

The chump remark was just a joke so please don't go tell the principal hahahaha! I am not mad at this post I was just super embarrased at how some people acted last year after we lost that game. I would just hate to see people get so aggravated, it was merely a suggestion to keep the peace!

If you ask me I think this is a great rematch. WO-S just needs to stay focused and work hard. Mustangs aren't out of a state championship yet. If we just work on the bomb, then I think Giddings can't stop it. We are a well known running team. Mix in some deep passes and who knows what could be the outcome.

Guest ROC FAN

The Huffman deal was an odd deal. Cornel Thompson had only been back for 3 months. They had no Defensive coaching that year. WOS will beat Giddings this year.

One game at a time WO-S remember in 2004 against Huffman in the Astrodome. Coldspring isn't gonna gonna lay down...but i do wanna see WO-S and Giddings again

u are exactly right!!!  one game at a time.  i was there that night in the dome, regardless of the circumstances in that huffman game, we dont need to have a let down again.  stay focused on Bridge City, mustangs.  8)  BTW, im not trying to stop the discussion on this topic.  i just know a lot of the kids read the stuff we put on these boards. 

From 3A Downlow

La Grange seniors at it again

4 seniors will not be suited up friday night against Navosota for violating team rules. 2 starting offensive linemen and one starting wr, the other is a backup wr. This no doubt will hurt La Grange on friday night as they moved some sophomores up to fill these holes.

From 3A Downlow

La Grange seniors at it again

4 seniors will not be suited up friday night against Navosota for violating team rules. 2 starting offensive linemen and one starting wr, the other is a backup wr. This no doubt will hurt La Grange on friday night as they moved some sophomores up to fill these holes.

I wonder what happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami