WO-S Pee Wee Mustangs Advance

kogt

K.J. Miller and the WOS Pee Wee Mustangs advanced to the Southeast Texas Junior Football League Super Bowl with a 19-8 semifinal win against PNG on Saturday.  Miller is shown scoring on a 65 yd TD run in the fourth to seal the deal.  They will travel to Woodville for the Super Bowl next weekend

KJMiller%20copy.jpg

We were driving for the win when penalties put us out and a good stop on 4th and short(inches) sealed it and then when the kid broke the long run it took the wind outta the sails! Told our kids to hold their heads up they had nothing to be ashamed of, this is almost the same exact team that won the superbowl last year

We were driving for the win when penalties put us out and a good stop on 4th and short(inches) sealed it and then when the kid broke the long run it took the wind outta the sails! Told our kids to hold their heads up they had nothing to be ashamed of, this is almost the same exact team that won the superbowl last year

I agree, those kids have nothing to be ashamed of. I know some of them and know how hard they play. Yall beat us last year in flag when I thought we had the better team. That's why you lace em up and play the game. We had nothing to be ashamed of last year but it was sure hard getting the kids to buy into that. Congratulations on a good season, PNG

Go Mustangs.

We battle with yall in baseball and football with this age group. We've taken our lumps it's just nice to get to deliver a few. I look forward to this age group of kids going against the Indians for years to come. It's always a hard fought battle that usually comes down to the end. The coaches yall have at this age in both sports are class acts and the kids are good kids and athletes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder