Warren vs Buna

Guest THE FAN

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

hopefully brody parker will be back but his ankle was pretty messed up.not sure of his status.however the team held it together last week.any team can get beat in this district.i'm pulling for my warriors.18-14

This is my hometown we are playing so I won't post my predictions...I wish good luck and no injuries to both teams. I will, however, be dressed in blue and white! lol  ;)

Also, be looking for our daughter "The Cougar" mascot!

p.s. to my warren friends we are leaving with after the game to go straight to the beach...hopefully we will have a great game to talk about over margaritas! LOL 

See ya'll Friday night under the lights!

[move]~Go Buna~[/move]

Coogs- 31

Warriors-8

Unfortunately for Warren Parker has a pretty bad ankle injury and he is one of the main pieces to the Warrior club.He will be hard to replace,fullback,middle linebacker and kicker.You might want to remember LionHeart this is a Warren club that Kountze was very fortunate to beat by 1.Anything can happen in this district this year so I'm holding off on the predictions good luck Warriors.

This is my hometown we are playing so I won't post my predictions...I wish good luck and no injuries to both teams. I will, however, be dressed in blue and white! lol  ;)

Also, be looking for our daughter "The Cougar" mascot!

p.s. to my warren friends we are leaving with after the game to go straight to the beach...hopefully we will have a great game to talk about over margaritas! LOL 

See ya'll Friday night under the lights!

[move]~Go Buna~[/move]

Just wanted to let you know, that she does a wonderful job representing the Coogs!!! My hubby teaches at BHS and my kids love watching her on Friday nights!!! 

what are you pullin me down for??

No disrespect intended,just wondering why the big point spread.I've seen several Kountze post that said they should have beaten  Buna.I watched Buna at EC and I think they are the best team in our district but I don't see 30 points difference in any of these clubs.Buna has to be the favorite but the Warren kids will show up and play hard.

No disrespect intended,just wondering why the big point spread.I've seen several Kountze post that said they should have beaten  Buna.I watched Buna at EC and I think they are the best team in our district but I don't see 30 points difference in any of these clubs.Buna has to be the favorite but the Warren kids will show up and play hard.

well kountze was 2 fumbles away from winning the game against buna....i mean if you ask any of those buna boys how well kountze played against them they would say that kountze was tough....When kountze played warren,not using this as an excuse, but when kountze played warren they had just lost one of their key players and some of the players were banged up and had to have the inexperienced fill in there shoes. The Kountze/Warren game was a great game though. Now that kountze has those players up and going they are doing pretty good. Buna has gotten better since playing kountze they probably have been practicing harder. Warren has a good defense though. I just think that buna is gonna win by two or three touchdowns...

Just found out Parker is done for the year.Talked to his mom and she said the doctor told her it would have been better if he had broken it.Has some torn ligaments in his ankle and a severe sprain,hopes to be well by baseball season.That will change the complexion of this game completely.

Just found out Parker is done for the year.Talked to his mom and she said the doctor told her it would have been better if he had broken it.Has some torn ligaments in his ankle and a severe sprain,hopes to be well by baseball season.That will change the complexion of this game completely.

Hate to hear this about Parker or any player...our prayers are with him for a quick recovery!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder