2 exciting games next week bhvs.gp / dayton/PN-G

ORW8624

looks like the final game of the district season is going to a tough one for all 4 teams Barbers Hill Vs. Undeafted Glena Park and Dayton Vs. Undeafted PN-G wow what a game going to be for a disrtict title wow let go Eagles and LETS GO BRONCOS LETS GO DUGAT going to be 2 very close ones

BH vs. Galena Park 28-30 idk

Dayton vs. PN-G 48-35 dayton

hard to predict going to be two VERY CLOSE ONES

looks like the final game of the district season is going to a tough one for all 4 teams Barbers Hill Vs. Undeafted Glena Park and Dayton Vs. Undeafted PN-G wow what a game going to be for a disrtict title wow let go Eagles and LETS GO BRONCOS LETS GO DUGAT going to be 2 very close ones

BH vs. Galena Park 28-30 idk

Dayton vs. PN-G 48-35 dayton

hard to predict going to be two VERY CLOSE ONES

NDNBronco.GIF

Stay overconfident about the Broncos......we like that!  PNG will take this in a close one!

PNG  28

Dayton 24

No disrespect Penny, but these guys are throwing up these huge numbers which are unjustified.  Obviously Ned was caught on a down day, but Lumberton caught dayton down too.  But History says that 48 pts are just unreasonable.

Actually, I was really hoping for Ned to make one of those famous comebacks.

I don't see this game getting much higher than the 20's for whoever wins.  Dayton's defense is stout.  PNG's is as well, but Dayton may be peaking at the right time.  Should be a good one.

I don't see this game getting much higher than the 20's for whoever wins.  Dayton's defense is stout.  PNG's is as well, but Dayton may be peaking at the right time.  Should be a good one.

That's what I'm afraid of.  And we're still making stupid mistakes like center/QB exchange.  In week 9 that's unacceptable for a play-off caliber team.  We had 2 sure TD passes DROPPED!

You can't do that against a team that's peeking like Dayton.

With that said though, the D is still right on and it will be a shock to me if Dayton score 35 pts.

I was extremely proud of our "D" they blocked many a pass and made 2 TDs, our 2nd offense and defense did a pretty good job also,since we pulled our starters at the beginning of the 4th, the Indians are coming and they want to protect their perfect season

BTW how would Dayton get to be district champs if they happen to beat us, we would both be 6-1 with their loss coming to a team we beat

You would be co-champs, but the team that wins gets the braggin rights for the actual championship.. kind of like in 99, when PNG beat Nederland to tie as co-champs, but everyone views PNG as the DC that year by virtue of beating Ned head to head.  That's just the way it is.

You would be co-champs, but the team that wins gets the braggin rights for the actual championship.. kind of like in 99, when PNG beat Nederland to tie as co-champs, but everyone views PNG as the DC that year by virtue of beating Ned head to head.  That's just the way it is.

Thats BS, thats what it is, they are gonna pay for every yard they get and i do believe this game will get decided in a low scoring affair 28-24 Indians

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami