*Buna 19 Deweyville 6 FINAL/COMMENTS*

deweyville came out to play cougars couldn't get there act together. finally in the 4th cougars started playing a little bit but certainly not to their usual level. and for the unsportsmanship #20 was tackled. when he and the dv kid were gettin up the dv kid pushed him back down by the neck #20 pushed him off the dv kid got up and started to kick.. #20 started pushing him back and hitting at him.i think anyone in the world would try to get someone who was kicking them ,especially while they were laying down, off of them dont you?and as for #77 getting all this bad press please keep out of it. of course after some parent watched him destroy their baby on the field they will get upset and post un true things.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting in the stands and i have to say there were some d-ville fans out there cutting down the buna players i know that dv and buna dont get along..but that was uncalled for for the dv fans to say that to the cougar players we have more class than that! How would you feel if the Buna stands were telling us that we sucked to our kids?....

If you deweyville fans could see the necks of the Buna running backs and some of the other kids you would think twice about saying who had sportsmanship. # 20 and #32 from Buna had blood and whelps on their necks from Deweyville players scratching them. Thats why # 20 got so pissed at the end of the game. His neck looked unbelievable, blood everywhere. He was merely trying to defend himself. There was bad sportsmanship on both sides but that was ridiculous. That was why #63 didnt shaking their hands. And then he was cussed from the stands.

If you deweyville fans could see the necks of the Buna running backs and some of the other kids you would think twice about saying who had sportsmanship. # 20 and #32 from Buna had blood and whelps on their necks from Deweyville players scratching them. Thats why # 20 got so pissed at the end of the game. His neck looked unbelievable, blood everywhere. He was merely trying to defend himself. There was bad sportsmanship on both sides but that was ridiculous. That was why #63 didnt shaking their hands. And then he was cussed from the stands.

Both teams have marks, bruises, and scratches from the game, that's part of tackling and playing football, it's a contact sport, as far as #63 not shaking hands, every other player that just played that game could shake hands together but him............

Guest THE FAN

tackling..is part of the game...clawing your opponets neck while he is on the ground in the pile, and causing him to bleed from scratches all over his neck is NOT part of the game.

great game glad i was there but the one thing i have to say is the growl or whatever the sound is over the loud speaker is the strangest sound i have ever heard it is almost painful to listen to it, the sound is gay

WE LOVE OUR GROWL!!! The fans and kids love it! Glad to hear you find it strange and painful...I mean not being from our team and everything! LOL  ;)

~GO BUNA~

I looked at his neck after the game and talked to him, he had 3 or 4 deep cuts on each side of his neck all bleeding, looked as if someone tried to remove his head,

he didnt mean a hour or so before the game he was talking about all week how #20 was getting phone calls from kids saying racial remarks and threating him.

One of my friends relatives is married or something to one of the coaches and she called their house yesterday and was tellin them how that game went and she had said the same thing about the threats and stuff bringing kountze up in it and all that stuff...Is Deweyville normally like that???

One of my friends relatives is married or something to one of the coaches and she called their house yesterday and was tellin them how that game went and she had said the same thing about the threats and stuff bringing kountze up in it and all that stuff...Is Deweyville normally like that???

Be careful making or suggesting assanine accusations like that, I've read where Deweyville did this and Deweyville did that, if someone received calls, check the phone records, as far as someones 3rd cousin twice removed heard something, give me a break and get a life, Buna won the game, move on, and good luck, however, stop making hearsay accusations about a hard nosed football team that is very physical and comes to play no matter who they are playing!

All anybody has to do is get a game tape and you will clearly see the Dv player on Smith and then getting up and kicking him several times in the helmet.  The buna fans were shouting at the refs to stop it.

It is also true that the some of the fans from DV were shouting at our kids while they were leaving the field.

I was waiting for my son to come off and he looked shocked as he was walking off and I asked him what was wrong and he said they are shouting at us.  No team can control what some of their fans do but I would never say all the fans are like that. 

All anybody has to do is get a game tape and you will clearly see the Dv player on Smith and then getting up and kicking him several times in the helmet.  The buna fans were shouting at the refs to stop it.

It is also true that the some of the fans from DV were shouting at our kids while they were leaving the field.

I was waiting for my son to come off and he looked shocked as he was walking off and I asked him what was wrong and he said they are shouting at us.  No team can control what some of their fans do but I would never say all the fans are like that. 

And #63 for Buna was flagged 15 yds for punching one of Deweyvilles players, and so on and so on, it was a hard fought FOOTBALL game, where both teams gave as good as they received, the crowd for Deweyville got upset about the player #63 for Buna not shaking hands after the game like the rest of his teamates did and responded with boo's.

Guest Grinder

You must have been at a different game than I was, the Pirates marched up and down the field, the offensive and defensive lines for the Pirates controlled the game, the bad sportsmanship occurred after the game when # 63 for Buna refused to shake hands with the players from Deweyville, then walked to Deweyvilles side and started jawing with their fans, this is the same player who was called for a 15 yd unsportsman like penalty earlier in the 4th qtr. chippiness occurs during every game, however, to not shake your opponents hand after the game, like every other Cougar did except this young man showed poor sportsmanship.  With that said, again, as I posted previously, you can't turn the ball over 4 times in the 4th qtr against any team and expect to win, especially a good team like Buna.

Poor sportsmanship started when Deweyville started losing. #20 for Buna got ejected for taken up for himself after Deweville player scratched him up all around the neck. #63 did`nt start trouble on sidelines it was the Deweyville fans that started it, next time they need to not hide behind the fence when they start cussing a Cougar like #63, he was to much for the Pirates to handle , that was the whole problem. Then some Pirate parent calls Buna fieldhouse crying about it,but no one cares because everyone saw Deweyville stands start trouble with Buna players. Now we know where they`re players get it from.

Guest Grinder

It is true about Anthony receiving racist phone calls. I spoke to him before first period and he was very concerned. And he is normally one not to worry. >:(

It`s all ways the best players that this type of stuff happens to. Why is it you think, maybe it`s the difference between real winners with lots of class and REAL LOSERS with no class. It must be.

well the same stuff happened to kountze on their homecoming against West Hardin. When 78 took out 74's knee two of their player went over there and kicked that knee and the ref didnt do anything about it. It's on tape and everything. West Hardin didnt do anything about their players or anything. the tape was shown to them and everything...now chad morrison has to suffer. he is out for the season and his scholarships odds are slimmer.

Poor sportsmanship started when Deweyville started losing. #20 for Buna got ejected for taken up for himself after Deweville player scratched him up all around the neck. #63 did`nt start trouble on sidelines it was the Deweyville fans that started it, next time they need to not hide behind the fence when they start cussing a Cougar like #63, he was to much for the Pirates to handle , that was the whole problem. Then some Pirate parent calls Buna fieldhouse crying about it,but no one cares because everyone saw Deweyville stands start trouble with Buna players. Now we know where they`re players get it from.

You need to get over it and move on, both teams gave it and took some, #63 punched the D'ville player when Buna was losing so that argument doesn't fly, be glad Buna escaped with a victory because they were dominated for 3 qtrs by D'ville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83