Matison Smiths Dad says Thank You

I would like to say Thank You to all of the people who have helped my son get to the point he is at in his life. HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE TO RAISE A CHILD ? ..... IT TAKES A VILLAGE !!! Baseball has given Matison a chance to build friendships and times that will last him his whole life. I have enjoyed watching each game he has been apart of which includes watching other peoples children and cheering for them. This also includes watching my two daughters when they both played Softball. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to some of the coachs who have been a part of his life. Coach Robbins , Mr. Helmke and the Stanley Brothers, Mr. Mosley and Mr. Binto as well as Chip Ferguson and the Texas Sun Devils which prepaird him for High School Baseball. I would like to say thank you to my Son who has worked very hard and given up most of his childhood for a game he loves. There are more people who i would like to say thank you to like Jimmy , Nederland Babe Ruth but it would take to long. So Thank You ! You know who you are ! Good Luck Next Year and i will see you at the Ball Park.

I have coached this boy on a few teams and he would always give me 110%. Great guy with a great family. He will represent the game the right way. Good Luck to him at Lamar. Like someone has already said they got a steal when they got him on Lamars team.

Coach Powell (Hurricanes)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder