Matison Smiths Dad Says Thank You

I would like to say thank you to all of the people who have helped my son get to the point he is at in his life . How many people does it take to raise a child ... It takes a village !!! Baseball has given Matison a chance to build friendships and times that will last him his whole life. I have enjoyed every game he has been a part of which includes watching other peoples children and cheering for them ! That includes my two daughters when they both played Softball. I just wanted to say thank you to Coach Robbins , Mr. Helmke and the Stanley Brothers , Mr. Mosley and Mr. Binto as well as Mr. Ferguson and the Texas Sun Devils who prepaird him for High School Baseball. I would like to say thank you to my son who has worked very hard and given up most of his childhood for a game that he loves. Their are more people who i would like to say thank you too like Jimmy , Nederland Babe Ruth but it would take too long. So Thank you , you know who you are ! Good Luck Next Year and i will see you at the Ball Park...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami