*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 8*

We could beat Kelley with 11 people total. 8)

NO that is wrong. You havent seen kelly play, obviously. You are just looking at what we have done in the past. and in the past and probably even next year yall could beat kelly with out a full roster but this year no....i havent seen yall play so im not going to say that kelly would beat yall because and that would be wrong of me to assume.. However im going to look at numbers and the level of athletes kelly has RIGHT now and say that Kelly would finish first in our area's 3a district

I can respect that. But you also saw us when we played furr, not exactly our best game. they could have a good defense but our offense is extremely good.... i mean look at the points we put up. and our defense is not that shabby either.. and i THINK that our teams (number wise) are about the same, so depth wouldnt factor in to it. Even further, our line (both ways) is huge and very dominate. i think you(as well as pretty much everyone in SETX) should give kelly a little more respect or at least come out to our last home game and decide for yourself with more than one game..i believe its game of the week for one station.

Guest FPHS 78

you're right jcb......coop saw our backups play against furr (and still put 40+ on a playoff bound 4a team).... the dawgs would hang some points on em...and since they cant pass,  stark wouldnt score.  end up like the sulphur game.

If they do play next year, Im sure WOS will win the game pretty handily and then all the WOS guys on here are going to say told you so. This is probably one of the best teams that Kelly has ever had and it could be a very long time before they have a team this good again.

Guest FPHS 78

If they do play next year, Im sure WOS will win the game pretty handily and then all the WOS guys on here are going to say told you so. This is probably one of the best teams that Kelly has ever had and it could be a very long time before they have a team this good again.

yup..could be a while..then again, ya never know........we do have an awesome group of 3rd,4th, and 5th graders  headed that way ;D  what would that be..class of 2015........ :D

Ofcourse everyone has a chance, but kelly wouldnt beat WOS. Dont use the statements of tiring them out, depth, or lack of offensive power. WOS suites out the best players they have and the ones that want to be there. We have had a team total of high 20's for the past millions of years it seems. The wos squad would be the most physical and physically fit team that you would of played all year. The only orange team yall have played is LCM... and well that speaks for itself....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami