1. West Brook

2. PN-G

3. Lumberton Nederland Dayton

1. West Brook on a good night

2.West Brook on a bad night

3.. PN-G

4. Lumberton Nederland Dayton

;D ;D

Sorry to disappoint you WOS guys, but  Kelly would roll WOS. I watched them play against Sulphur. They have a huge line and they have a lot of speed to go with, no to mention one hell of a QB. Any other year , yea WOS would probably win easily, but not against this years team. I think that the only team better than Kelly in this area this year is West Brook. It would be interesting to watch them go up agains WOS and the 4A teams this year, but unfortunately we wont get the chance to see that.

Sorry to disappoint you WOS guys, but  Kelly would roll WOS. I watched them play against Sulphur. They have a huge line and they have a lot of speed to go with, no to mention one heck of a QB. Any other year , yea WOS would probably win easily, but not against this years team. I think that the only team better than Kelly in this area this year is West Brook. It would be interesting to watch them go up agains WOS and the 4A teams this year, but unfortunately we wont get the chance to see that.

man yall crack me up :D

Sorry to disappoint you WOS guys, but  Kelly would roll WOS. I watched them play against Sulphur. They have a huge line and they have a lot of speed to go with, no to mention one heck of a QB. Any other year , yea WOS would probably win easily, but not against this years team. I think that the only team better than Kelly in this area this year is West Brook. It would be interesting to watch them go up agains WOS and the 4A teams this year, but unfortunately we wont get the chance to see that.

I've seen both as well.

Furr. Gosh Kelly is losing a ton of SR's.

Yea next years team wont be as strong, because pretty much the WHOLE line is seniors.as well as our starting qb, running back, and our best WR and some key defensive players. but they shouldnt be bad, just not as good as we are this year, we have a very athletic sophmore class and the juniors arnt to shabby either.....and i totally agree with bears99

Guest FPHS 78

Furr. Gosh Kelly is losing a ton of SR's.

yeah Furr  42-21.. we had 4-5 starters hurt for that one....

you got to see the 2nd string qb and 3rd string rb.....

yup..a lot of seniors...this is a once in a decade (or two) team for a small Catholic school

What are you smoking? Kelley wouldnt score more than 14 on our defense. You say this because you know we cant prove you wrong this year.

Yea next years team wont be as strong, because pretty much the WHOLE line is seniors.as well as our starting qb, running back, and our best WR and some key defensive players. but they shouldnt be bad, just not as good as we are this year, we have a very athletic sophmore class and the juniors arnt to shabby either.....and i totally agree with bears99

Then that makes two wrong people, and two wrong people doesn't make a right. ;)

Guest FPHS 78

What are you smoking? Kelley wouldnt score more than 14 on our defense. You say this because you know we cant prove you wrong this year.

don't believe you can prove it either... wide right

Why you gotta hate Tyler?  ;D    They might not score more than 14 but WOS would get shut out. Yall offense is not very consistent. WOS doesnt have much depth at all either. Just think that they would get worn down by the huge line of Kelly.

Then that makes two wrong people, and two wrong people doesn't make a right. ;)

Why you gotta hate Tyler?   ;D     They might not score more than 14 but WOS would get shut out. Yall offense is not very consistent. WOS doesnt have much depth at all either. Just think that they would get worn down by the huge line of Kelly.

Kelley could maybe hang with our JV team. Ill give you that. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami