Deweyville @ Buna

Guest A-TOWN

So basically you're saying that your whole team let one person beat ya? Interesting take.

Too funny. You're right, if I thought I had gotten beaten by a one man team, I sure the heck wouldn't be bragging about it. With no history or tradition it seems the Buna folks don't handle losing any better that the limited success they've had this year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grinder

Too funny. You're right, if I thought I had gotten beaten by a one man team, I sure the heck wouldn't be bragging about it. With no history or tradition it seems the Buna folks don't handle losing any better that the limited success they've had this year.

It`s alright uknowit, go ahead and cry, because the truth that the cougars are the best in the district hurts so bad! It`s ok! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest Grinder

It will be interesting to see how the Cougars respond after losing a heartbreaker at EC.

Cougars will respond 110% like every week,they`re way to strong as a real team to ever get heartbroke about anything. EC was the ones kissing the ground and thanking god for being just plain old lucky. The only type of breaker the coogs left with, was a backbreaker from the refs. Enough about last weeks game on Deweyville @ Buna subject, take it up in the final comments of Buna@East Chambers subject.

Guest Grinder

if buna let one player beat them like they say TT did then they are in trouble because come the first round newton will have 3 or 4 TT on their team it might get ugly

If your the wise one , be wise enough to take it to the right subject page. Or is it wise off, which one. ??? ???

im so sick of hearing about TT i wanna throw up EC had the refs on their side and evrybody knows it if he was a real athelete he wouldnt have fell on the ground like he was scared at the end of tha game when he intercepted it thats a scared player and scared of getting beat!!

Did the Buna coaches stop by IHOP after the game so you guys could get some pancakes?  ;) ;D

im so sick of hearing about TT i wanna throw up EC had the refs on their side and evrybody knows it if he was a real athelete he wouldnt have fell on the ground like he was scared at the end of tha game when he intercepted it thats a scared player and scared of getting beat!!

you cant be serious right?? the refs were bad for both sides. and if your so sick of hearing about tt then quit talkin about him. if you havent read most of the threads its buna fans that are still talkin about the game that was 5 days ago. and if yall are the best team in the district why did yall get beat. will yall just give it up, yall lost just move on. and for the stupid comment about him bein scared at the end of the game. you have to be the stupidest person in the world and not know a thing about football. that was a smart play, why risk fumbling the ball and giving it back to your opponents that close to the endzone and i garuntee that if yall were in the same situation yall wouldve done the samething.

Did the Buna coaches stop by IHOP after the game so you guys could get some pancakes?   ;) ;D

If they did it was the only pancakes they saw all night.

Now that Buna managed to lose to a 'one man team', what's next? Planning on losing to a team of crippled junior high girls?

Guest Grinder

Hey, that`s the same thing I saw. Funny thing Huh!!!

if buna let one player beat them like they say TT did then they are in trouble because come the first round newton will have 3 or 4 TT on their team it might get ugly

Well at the scrimmage at the beggining of the year we held them to a tie.  It aint that bad they both are two good teams.  Besides, Buna may get dished Woodville and EC can get a little taste of Newton.  If that would happen EC would go to the gym the following Monday and prepare for basketball.

Guest ECBucFan

[ Besides, Buna may get dished Woodville and EC can get a little taste of Newton.  If that would happen EC would go to the gym the following Monday and prepare for basketball.

If so, it most likely would be in the 3rd or 4th round. Seeding takes place. Hope that don't dissapoint you too much!

If so, it most likely would be in the 3rd or 4th round. Seeding takes place. Hope that don't dissapoint you too much!

Um No BI-DISTRICT is our district and Newton's playin.  Last year yall played Hemphill who is in Newton's district.  Were did you get that 3rd and 4th round mess from?

Guest ECBucFan

GBB, I hate to make premature assumptions, but as I see it, EC is likely to be a #1 seed in the small division. Same for Newton. IF, and thats a BIG IF, that holds true, 1 would play 2, and vice versa. After that, it seperates, notice EC usually gets Mart and Newton usually gets Marlin, not each other. Eventually, you can meet back up in later rounds if you win out. I am not 100% sure of the brackets, but I think this is true. Apologies if I am wrong. Also, it would be nice if Buna could support EC whoever we play, just as I plan to do for Buna. Thanks.  ;) 

GBB, I hate to make premature assumptions, but as I see it, EC is likely to be a #1 seed in the small division. Same for Newton. IF, and thats a BIG IF, that holds true, 1 would play 2, and vice versa. After that, it seperates, notice EC usually gets Mart and Newton usually gets Marlin, not each other. Eventually, you can meet back up in later rounds if you win out. I am not 100% sure of the brackets, but I think this is true. Apologies if I am wrong. Also, it would be nice if Buna could support EC whoever we play, just as I plan to do for Buna. Thanks.  ;) 

In the first round of the playoffs EC and Buna will play someone in Newton's District like last year.  If you dont beat Newton you aint gotta worry about Mart.  I support EC but noone from EC is givin us any credit for anything.  there is 8 pages of criticism on the final comment for the EC buna game.  I hope we both win state.  But if yall get dished Newton ill be there to see it.

Guest ECBucFan

EC may very well get to Mart without ever facing Newton. That has happened the past two years. The 1 seed plays the 2 seed, then other districts after that. Newton never had to play EC, either. They end up getting Marlin after our district.

As far as "no one at EC giving Buna any credit", please look back. I called Buna "AWESOME" and said several time I support Buna 110% in the playoffs. I even complimented the Cougar fans. Best wishes.

EC may very well get to Mart without ever facing Newton. That has happened the past two years. The 1 seed plays the 2 seed, then other districts after that. Newton never had to play EC, either. They end up getting Marlin after our district.

As far as "no one at EC giving Buna any credit", please look back. I called Buna "AWESOME" and said several time I support Buna 110% in the playoffs. I even complimented the Cougar fans. Best wishes.

I hope neither of us gets Newton tell you the truth how great would that be to have both state champs in one district.  I aint talkin bout you just the rest and i know its been goin both ways.

Guest Grinder

I thought this was suppose to be about Bune & D-Ville not Buna & EC.

I hope our team comes out with a win in this one but its going to be tough.

No joke man, if it ain`t Deweyville@Buna, take it somewhere else, we`re tired of wading thru all the mess to get to the right subject.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder