Splendora v. Liberty predictions/Splendora Wins

Splendora guy stick to the bleachers. Leave the coaching to the coaches.

Can you bring me a drink?

Liberty has good athletes, however their believing that they are great is a downfall as with most schools. The coaching staff is poor at best, when games come down to the wire like liberty had this year - coaching should step up and win those games.

Guest dailynews

Firedup has no clue what he is talking about. Coach Stewart is a great coach and has led liberty to the playoffs nearly every year he has coached there. He has no administration support any more. they have set him up for failure. I think they have about 8 coaches on the entire staff from 7th grade up to high school. Before everyone starts dogging out Liberty they need to look at the facts. Im sure Stewart is going to be happy to leave Liberty behind. He wont have any problem finding a job with his resume.

firedup --------- i wish you step on the field and tell them liberty coaches just how poor they are. too many people like to run their mouth and 99.9% of the time they don't have a clue or they are just cowards that like to talk about people instead of to people's faces. makes you look real big talking behind a screen name.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder