*Buna 49 Hardin 32 Final/Comments*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let it go.  I'll check the horses pulse.......yep it's dead.......I say good day!

Runitup...go and read the post I made already (the one above yours) and read the next to last paragraph...  I typed "But all that is moot, Buna won...I am not disputing that."  I was just putting my 2 cents in and you gotta be rude.  >:(

the only thing I was commenting on was that the officiating could have been better, but still do not dispute that Buna won outright...they are a very, very good running team and I wish them luck against EC.

Guest airitout123

Runitup...go and read the post I made already (the one above yours) and read the next to last paragraph...  I typed "But all that is moot, Buna won...I am not disputing that."  I was just putting my 2 cents in and you gotta be rude.  >:(

the only thing I was commenting on was that the officiating could have been better, but still do not dispute that Buna won outright...they are a very, very good running team and I wish them luck against EC.

You need to change your name to juniorhighsky

Guest airitout123

Nor, do I do battle with people on a discussion board,  way to go dork....good burn......get a hobbie or a girlfriend......stupid is lonley isn't it!

Good one!  juniorhighsky thinks we are one in the same. 

Nor, do I do battle with people on a discussion board,  way to go dork....good burn......get a hobbie or a girlfriend......stupid is lonley isn't it!

oooohhhh....I'm so scared of people who can't spell or even use good grammar.  Insulting someone on a discussion board is really brave of you.  Now go study for your TAKS test. :)

yall all said that the ball was misplaced well let me tell you exactly how it went because one i was on the field and two cause i looked at it on the game tape.  it was 4th and 10. they went for it and when he caught it there was nobody around him so he spun backwards and i guess lost his balance and went out of bounds inches before the first down marker. then one player picks the ball up and moves it past the first down marker which should have been a flag but it wasnt. by doing that either way it would have been 4th and 15 and that is a long way for 1 down or as the ref called it turnover on down.

yall all said that the ball was misplaced well let me tell you exactly how it went because one i was on the field and two cause i looked at it on the game tape.  it was 4th and 10. they went for it and when he caught it there was nobody around him so he spun backwards and i guess lost his balance and went out of bounds inches before the first down marker. then one player picks the ball up and moves it past the first down marker which should have been a flag but it wasnt. by doing that either way it would have been 4th and 15 and that is a long way for 1 down or as the ref called it turnover on down.

well, on another thread, someone says it was Buna #3 who moved it, not a Hardin player.  Maybe this is a different 4th down play, but the one I am talking about happened in the 3rd quarter.  I didn't see anyone move the ball on the one I saw...  However, due to other circumstances, I had to leave and missed most of the 4th quarter.  Maybe it happened then??

WELL seein how i was there and i saw the play and where he went out at, it was a first down because he hit tht first down marker lol and the officials placed it back and our player did move it up to the correct spot but what got me was the offensive push called on the tight end but i guess tight ends are supposed to block off the line but what do i no i just no almost everything there is to no about football but anyway it is all over and done with good luck buna with ec they are a tough team and the hornets will fight on

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83