*Warren 28 Deweyville 21 Final/Comments*

Congrats guys on a hard fought victory.About the same kinda of game as last year very even and well played by both clubs.Warren ran the ball better tonight than they have since early in the season.Parker had a good game rushing as did Morris.Parker also kicked some PAT'S,something we've been needing for a couple of years.

Both these teams have nothing to be ashamed of.They both suited out less than 20 kids last nite so just about all of them went both ways.The 2nd half was as hard of hitting as you'll see in 2-a ball by both clubs.A high snap on a punt by the Warriors and a fumble by the Pirates on the goal line late in the 4th were about the only mistakes I saw.This was really a well played game.

Both these teams have nothing to be ashamed of.They both suited out less than 20 kids last nite so just about all of them went both ways.The 2nd half was as hard of hitting as you'll see in 2-a ball by both clubs.A high snap on a punt by the Warriors and a fumble by the Pirates on the goal line late in the 4th were about the only mistakes I saw.This was really a well played game.

Well said.

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

maybe the 6 weeks report card was the reason,not for sure though.it was a good game much like last year.warriors held their ground last night.i really like deweyvilles fan support.the majority were standing the whole game.i also liked the way the pirates hustled on and off the field.i love to see these two teams play,its always a battle.good luck the rest of the season pirates and congatulations warriors!!keep it up!

Great game.  Both teams played hard.  How about #10's catch for Warren's 2nd touchdown?  Thought that would make the highlights for sure.  Congrads Warren!

The film crew had some technical problems.I taped the tailgate party where I could watch the catch again and they didn't show it.Channel 4 was there also I don't know if they got it or not.Nash came up huge on that drive.Does anyone know how the Folsom kids arm is?It didn't look good when he left the field at halftime.Hope he's OK.

Kid made a super catch in double coverage right before the half.He got hurt on the tackle which occurred at the 2 yard line.I am a diehard Warrior fan but you had to feel for the kid.The injury didn't look good,you could tell when he came off the field the shoulder wasn't where it was supposed to be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    doctorelviss
    Newest Member
    doctorelviss