COOP how is the Jasper game, the game of the WEEK..what bout Hardin vs Buna

Guest ltownbaseball9

Guest ltownbaseball9

there both 7-0 its common sense what the game of the week is.....so you need to do a poll and let the fans vote for it becasue your game of the week isn't a goodone..

Guest oldplayer

it matters becasue its common sense you got two 7-0 teams in the same district facing eachother..its a very big game.....and what jasper has like 2 losses and so does fannett, I mean come on now......just like the Lumberton and PNG game is a no brainer for game of the week and so is Buna vs Hardin.....

Guest football09

I'll tell you this if the lumberton game wasn't game of the week the Lumberton fans will be aggervated about it, its the fact that if your going to do things right then do it right, make the right choices for the game of the week......you know its true...

I'll tell you this if the lumberton game wasn't game of the week the Lumberton fans will be aggervated about it, its the fact that if your going to do things right then do it right, make the right choices for the game of the week......you know its true...

honestly as an l-town fan...we could care less we go out there to play and win....not to get game of the week

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami