Guest Kelly Football

Guest WeedBegone

Lumberton

Lumberton JV

Lumberton 9th

Monty Python's Flying Circus

F-Troop

patitan

ROFLMAO and looking for my glass.  Is this in any order because patitan should be above F-troop

Central

Ozen

PNG

Nederland

Barbers Hill

Dayton

Vidor

LCM

Lumberton

WOS

Jasper

Silsbee

Orangefield

Bridge City

Hamshire-Fannett

Hardin-Jefferson

Liberty

Tarkington

Newton

East Chambers

Buna

Deweyville

Anahuac

Kirbyville

Kountze

Warren

Woodville

Hardin

West Hardin

Hull-Daisetta

Not bad but WOS should be in the first district. They walk through the district you put them in year in and year out.

lordy, we only have 450 kids at kelly!  ...like to see us playing in a 3a district..this year, yeah, we could hang in that district...but next year?  we are losing a lot of seniors

do the other schools in the 3A district get to recruit kids and give scholorships too..

do the other schools in the 3A district get to recruit kids and give scholorships too..

they probably can't.....kelly only has one offensive starter who you could conisder "recruited" and two defensive starters that could be considered "recruited," so im not sure if youve seen kelly play but we ARE NOT a one or two person team, we are an eleven person team. so even without the so called "recruits" kelly would still be good, so stop crying... Yes kelly "recruits" a little bit or whatever you want to call it, GET OVER IT!!!

It doesn't bother me a bit because Kelly is not in a 3A district and never will be.  And, NO they didn't "spank" my school, didn't even  play them.  The fact of the matter is Kelly does recruit kids.  I know the majority of them are not recruited but there are some and some, not all are recruited regardless of the kids past record, criminal are otherwise.    I KNOW THIS FOR FACT!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83