Fastest lineman in 24aa??

We need ONE that will get after his block every play. Our  offensive line was talked up really big in pre-season. I haven't seen our offensive line live up to that hype just yet. If the Pirates are going to have a shot at the playoffs the offensive line must start doing there job every play the rest of the season. It's going to get interesting the next few weeks. Now lets get it going Pirates I know you can do it!

We need ONE that will get after his block every play. Our  offensive line was talked up really big in pre-season. I haven't seen our offensive line live up to that hype just yet. If the Pirates are going to have a shot at the playoffs the offensive line must start doing there job every play the rest of the season. It's going to get interesting the next few weeks. Now lets get it going Pirates I know you can do it!

And you also have to play your best players available on the line, not play them on Defense and try and rest them on Offense, as a small 2a team you very rarely have the talent to field a complete Offense and Defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed