Enough is Enough

24/7

I enjoy reading the posts on SETX sports passively, and I am NOT from Vidor, but my understanding as far as the rules of this board goes is that there is to be NO BASHING of coaches, players, etc.  Coach Matthews and Vidor have the EXACT RECORD in pre-district and district play as LCM and Ozen.  I don't see any posts calling to have those coaches run out of town.  I'm guessing the negatives are coming from parents of bench warmers that are certain their sons would be key to Vidor's success.  I am disappointed that this witch hunt has been allowed to continue on a forum that clearly states bashing will not be tolerated.  These coaches are human and sacrifice many long hard hours away from their own family to teach our boys (and girls) lessons that go beyond simply winning.  Best of luck to Coach Matthews, looks like he not only has to worry about the game under the lights each Friday night, mind games and smear campaigns seem to be acceptable ways to pass the time on this forum.  I find that a real shame.

24-7...NO ONE is bashing coaches. Merely stating it was time for a change.

As far as your statement with Ozen & LC-M struggling so why isn't anyone saying anything about them?

Ozen did make a change this year and hired Ishan Rison. They are young and defeated LC-M and could have beaten PN-G.

LC-M on the other hand needs to make a change....As does Vidor. It's getting stale like my old shoes. Please don't take this the wrong way but i'm DEAD ON with this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami