Warren in 23-2A

Guest A-TOWN

B/c 23-2A has only a few schools that play volleyball and they put Warren in there to make it more fair as far as number of opponents.  24-2A has plenty of schools volleyballwise so it was ok, however volleyball is the only sport that Warren plays in 23-2A.  Everything else is 24-2A.  Weird, I know, but that is why...

Can anybody tell me why Warren is not in 24-2A, why are they in 23-2a

Warren gets moved any time a school is needed to balance out districts.  It really upsets the program and makes it difficult on the boys and girls supporting each other.  They will probably get moved again in the next realingment.  If Warren's boys are successful in basketball, I bet they get moved again. It really doesn't make me any difference which district, I just wish they would leave us alone and keep the boys and girls programs in the same district.

Warren gets moved any time a school is needed to balance out districts.  It really upsets the program and makes it difficult on the boys and girls supporting each other.  They will probably get moved again in the next realingment.  If Warren's boys are successful in basketball, I bet they get moved again. It really doesn't make me any difference which district, I just wish they would leave us alone and keep the boys and girls programs in the same district.

Thats bad, Warren Volleyball has to be in another district, thats not right

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83