West Hardin at Evadale Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH has no class.....evadale had good sportsmanship....so evadale needs top watch out for the cheap shots and stuff....and i really dont care what WH people think about this cause its the truth...they are just tryin to hide the facts....EVADALE if one of your players are hurt make sure your by them so none of the WH players comes up to you to kick you....trust me...

I HOPE EVADALE WINS BIG!!!!!!!

I know your a High School kid so I won't call you an idiot, but talk about no class...

Ya i am a high school kid....im actually the player who was kicked....number 74...thats me...chad morrison....and plus i speak of the truth.......because i got the tape and stuff and we showed westfall and he knew what happened and didnt do anything about it...you wanna talk about no class????? Im informing evadale some stuff that they need to watch for.....

Evadale is much improved from last year. West Hardin is very good. Home field advantage to Evadale. Evadale has played Deweyville and Carlisle very good this year. This should be a good one to watch. If the Rebels can be patient and keep it close, I will give them the edge.

Evadale  13

WHardin 12

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa