BH 2 Silsbee 1 game 3 Final..BH Advances

Guest Jody

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game wish I could have been there. Thanks Coop for the Updates!!!! I hope now for those who doubted BH you can finally see that BH has a pretty good team. Next up is BC and BH goes in as a major underdog! BH would have to play the best they have ever played to threaten BC, but on any given night a team can win or lose. Great job Eagles seeya next week :D

PS. Wheres all of the punks that said BH would lose two and out???? Come get ya some crow!!

For the respectible Silsbee posters - Congrats on a good season taking District and makeing the playoffs is better than a whole lot of others. Tigers played 2 good games and Schooling pitched well. Regroup and goodluck to Silsbee next year.

I saw game 2 earlier and part of this one and BC will roll over BH...Sorry but the truth!

Thanks for the support :D Someone on this web site has said that the last two rounds also!! BC is #1 no one from BH will argue with that. I hope BH can atleast make it a series. This will be IMHO the best 3A team BC has faced so far!

Guest Jody

Congrats Silsbee on a great season. You made is a series, that is for sure.

Now get ready to whip WOS in football as on that night I will be your BEST fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124