Warren Warriors

redfan

to any and all that some of my previous posts upset or offended.  in no way was I trying to pin point any 1 player with any of my remarks.  I posted some thoughts on Warrens weaknesses including the inability to hold on to the ball at crucial moments.  basically an observation from the game I was attending.  an open discussion about the game brought it all up.  I am truly sorry for the remarks I made to any one who felt like they were aimed directly at them.  I can be the bigger person and apologize here, because my intention was never to hurt anyones feelings.  if you look at the posts I make in football, softball, volleyball, junior high sports, etc.. you will see that I try to post positive remarks and that I fully support Warren athletics in all sports. ... congratulating teams, wishing them good luck, etc...  I admit the remarks made regarding the fumbles etc.. were not positive posts, and they have been removed.  but they were not made to offend or insult!!  just observations and an opinion formed by watching them play.  multiple players made the mistakes I was talking about...from fumbles, to dropped passes, etcc.. that resulted in turnovers.  those same players also made some spectacular plays in the same game.  1 example.  a punt was fumbed for a turnover.  o.k.  the same kid that made that fumble received a punt at a different point in the game and made a heck of a run!!  very impressive moves breaking tackles, spinning and returning the punt for about 30 or 35 yards.  All I was trying to say is that if Warren wants a chance to win some games and go post district....we need to try to take advantage of all opportunities.  I was unable to make the game on Friday but heard that the Warren team played really well.  congrats on that Warren Warriors!!!  I will continue to post congratulations and also to wish the best to the team before the games because I am a supporter of these KIDS and our school.  what you will not see is any advice, or my opinions regarding football on this site because without trying..i manage to offend.  again....my sincere apologies to any and all who have been offended by any remark I made, and good luck in the future games you have left to play.

Great gesture redfan.I think the kids at Warren would be the first to agree that they gotta cut out the mistakes to win.I have been around these kids forever and they are a great group,I don't think they have any problem with peoples opinions.They are a pretty tough group and they will bounce back and play hard.The kids at the skill positions are gonna make mistakes,the ones with the most heart will continue to work and will overcome them.You gotta love a player who will stick his nose in there to field the tough punts because he is also the one thats gonna win ya the ballgames.Sometimes in high school sports you gotta take those chances.Go Warriors and don't be so hard on yourself redfan its just a message board.

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

HEY REDFAN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.WE NEED TO STOP ALL THE PENALTIES AND KEEP UP THE MOMENTUM THAT WE HAVE IN THE FIRST HALF ON INTO THE SECOND HALF INSTEAD OF GIVING UP THE GAME(LIKE THE LAST 2).BY SAYING STUFF ABOUT OUR TEAM ON HERE WILL MAYBE LET OUR COACHES KNOW WHAT WE ARE SICK OF SEEING.THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BROWSE ON HERE.WISH SOME OF THE REF'S WOULD TOO!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont