Ozen At Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest TravelingBandsman

At first I would say that Dayton would win big. Ozen though, just like Lumberton, has improved since last year. Either way, I won't give up on Dayton.

Dayton 28

Beaumont Ozen 10

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think the comeback hype will be too great for Ozen to push back down. Our Broncos will play like they really have something to fight for. Homecoming will raise their spirits more. It's time Dayton rose back to playing field. Dayton big.

Guest whoabroncos09

yes.

hopefully since we are now 1-3..

we will do something.

and it is true that aj dont like to "share" the ball.

and that is what is killing us.

but it is his first year at qb so you have to give him some slack.

Guest maverick24

I see Dayton winning this one easy, not in a blow out but in control the whole way!! I also thot AJ did a good job at He hit some guys right in the hands and they droped it He also got hit alot before he could even look up!!!!!

Maybe maybe not, heck we scored 21 on them and everybody thinks we're horrible. Ozen is not a good team at all, and I'm sorry if that offends you. Two big offensive plays and one defensive play that resulted in a TD. If our offense played as good as our D we would've scored 48 on Ozen I promise you. Maybe WB isn't as good as you think they are.

You scored 21 points but only had one real drive.  The first drive began on Ozen's 12 and the second on thier 8 yard line.  What a great display of offense by the indians.  (both were the result of bad snaps by the punt team) Which has been a consistent problem  this season for the panthers.  Panthers had "two big offensive plays, and a defensive TD", Indians had two little offensive plays after special teams fumbles and one big offensive play.  Translation, both teams need a lot of work.  You can glorify the indians' efforts all you want, but both teams need to improve to be successful in this district..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont