STARTING NOW DAYTON FANS

Pimp Smack

Guest BIG HOUSE

It was a very exciting game for both teams.

GREAT JOB RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY ---- WHERE WAS ALL THAT SPEEEEEEED??? :-* :-* :-*

LUMBERTON IS NOT AS SLOW AS EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

big house, where you at the same game i was at! dayton has plenty of speed &

class,both fans & ballplayers. plenty of speed ,period. we did a good job  at

point of attack,raiders where fortunate,could have gone either way. b h,be

a gracious winner. dayton will probably run the table in district the rest of yr.

good luck dayton great game.

Guest band of brothers

Lumberton could beat texas and still get no repect, our defense shut dayton down plain and simple, I think dayton is going to have a long year in this district.

Guest BIG HOUSE

GOOD LUCK TO DAYTON THE REST OF THE SEASON...........

BUT I KNOW THAT THE DAYTON PLAYERS DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM US LIKE EVERYONE THOUGHT!!!!!

THEY DID HAVE SPEED BUT THEY WERE SURPRISED BY LUMBERTON!!!

That's why I said "congrats." But the cockiness is silly if you really look at the situation. We (WO-S, a 3A team) beat them by 8 in week 1. Since then, they've lost their best player to a tragic injury and have only won 1 game. Had Green been out against us, I would have been TICKED if we'd only won by 8. It's a good win, but let's not start talking stuff like the initial post on this thread until we've at least secured our first playoff berth in school history. Otherwise, it's sorta silly.

Shut Dayton down? They outgained you by 22 total yards.

That's why I said "congrats." But the cockiness is silly if you really look at the situation. We (WO-S, a 3A team) beat them by 8 in week 1. Since then, they've lost their best player to a tragic injury and have only won 1 game. Had Green been out against us, I would have been TICKED if we'd only won by 8. It's a good win, but let's not start talking stuff like the initial post on this thread until we've at least secured our first playoff berth in school history. Otherwise, it's sorta silly.

Shut Dayton down? They outgained you by 22 total yards.

you ususally dont act like that ,whats wrong with you? I had a little more respect from you.I aint even form Lumberton and you should be congratulating them.you know thats a big win for there program.

I did give them props by saying "congrats." My issue is with the "two weeks of HUSH MOUTH" comment. When I heard the score on the radio, I was excited for Lumberton, until I read this goofy post rubbing it in the Bronc's faces. You fight a hard-fought game that goes down to the wire, and instead of being respectful, you rub it in their faces! Gripe at me all you want. Lumberton is no pushover, and they beat a CRIPPLED Dayton team by ONE POINT, and they decide to ridicule them. Classless.

I give props to the Lumberton team for coming out with a district win, but I don't think it's time to strut when you've beaten a team that is missing their very best by one.

I'm not so much hating on the raiders as I am standing up for the Broncos.

I didn't say they were "that bad." I'm saying that Lumberton didn't exactly shut down Dayton in the middle of an undefeated romp through district. Dayton is HURTING.

UH...

If there was a HUSH MOUTH bet, then I stand corrected. I just thought this was off-the-top-of-their-heads-BS-smack-talk. If the Bronco fans agreed to some sort of Hush bet, then it's time to shut up. My bad.

I assumed this was just a thread started to randomly strut a win.

Guest whoabroncos09

DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO WON THE BET.

NO.

WHAT MATTERS IS BOTH TEAMS PLAYED THEIR HARDEST.

THEY BEAT US.

WE ACCEPT THE FACT THEY DID.

JUST TAKE THE WIN.

AND JUST BECAUSE CODY IS OUT DONT MEAN THAT WE CANT WIN ANY GAMES.

I GIVE BIG PROPS TO MY BOY AJ.

HE HAS STEPPED UP ALOT THIS YEAR.

I LOVE HIM TO DEATH.

HE HAS DONE HIS BEST AS FOR JOHN GABLE AT RUNNINGBACK..

ITS HIS FIRST YEAR THERE.

I THINK WE ARE DOIN PRETTY DARN GOOD.

WE MAY NOT HAVE WON.

BUT WE WILL TAKE THAT LOSS AND LEARN FROM IT.

Guest maverick24

The Funny thing is that everyone including WOS92 knew Green was out when they were predicting 42-0 and 35-7 and big scores like that and now instead of saying they were wrong thay have to start saying that Green was hurt all the Dayton fans said that they would not miss a beat with Green out and AJ in. Wos you do realize that the game against yall meant nothing This is District and all is on the line you cant compare the two. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83