**Kirbyville 21 Jasper 6 Final/Comments**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an alumnus and McNeese is your alma mater. I'm thinking that I'd have gone there too if I had finished HS in Jasper instead of Denver...

I think you might want to thank yourself for leaving for Denver!  My MSU education hasn't failed me yet (HAHAHA)!  I caught that one about the time I posted it.  ;D ;D

Jasper guys used to play there all the time. From everything I've heard, it's an underrated party school. ULL gets all the pub though...

ULL deserves the pub they get.  If you have never been over there on a Saturday night, it's definately worth it.  They got some STRONG one's over there, if you know what I mean!

congrats to the cat on a good game and win over Jasper.

what I am about to ask and say by no means is an excuse cause  it happened to both sides.....where in the heck did those refs come from....that was about the worst officiating I have ever seen....like I said on both side....question?  can anyone explain to me the block punt situation...I couldnt figure out what happened

thanks

again great game cats

This Game was DOOMED from the start. I was there and im a BULLDOG FAN for LIFE. And yes Kville was the game but the REFS. just made it hard for is to win. When you have to play the other team and the REFS you just can't win. We hand i shots but just could not put it in the endzone. Jasper shut down Kville the 2nd half of the game and if our O.C. would open up the play book we might have a shot.But good game for Kville I just wonder if there were diff. REFS would the game ending score be diff. O well time for the Bobcats.

This Game was DOOMED from the start. I was there and im a BULLDOG FAN for LIFE. And yes Kville was the game but the REFS. just made it hard for is to win. When you have to play the other team and the REFS you just can't win. We hand i shots but just could not put it in the endzone. Jasper shut down Kville the 2nd half of the game and if our O.C. would open up the play book we might have a shot.But good game for Kville I just wonder if there were diff. REFS would the game ending score be diff. O well time for the Bobcats.

How in the world the REFS made it hard for you guy to win?? Jasper couldn't move the ball PERIOD. Don't get me wrong Jasper has a team to be reckoned with. Answer my question though.

Look k-villeballa. when ever Jasper got a break those bad refs would take it away just like on that blocked punt.It was like they did not know the rules. I give it to you those kats are pretty good but there is still alot of work for your wildcats. Jasper will be O.K. 21AAA is kind of weak this year but nor by much jasper will still get to the playoffs. Did you see you your all world RB #2 get put on his BUTT. That was nice . But he came back he has a LOT OF HEART.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476