**WOS 34 HF 7 Final/comments**

KFDM COOP

HF looks much better than last year. I think they can compete. Nothing against HF, but it could have been 60 something to 7 if we could catch a deep ball. By the way, their touchdown was actually a touchback. Just saw the replay on the tailgate show. He fumbled the ball on th 2 yard line and then went out of the endzone. Should have been a shutout. Those officials were bad for both teams. They were even having problems counting yards on penalties. ::)

Anyways, GOOD JOB 'STANGS!!

and GOOD LUCK TO HF! I think they might have something going there. ;)

HF looks much better than last year. I think they can compete. Nothing against HF, but it could have been 60 something to 7 if we could catch a deep ball. By the way, their touchdown was actually a touchback. Just saw the replay on the tailgate show. He fumbled the ball on th 2 yard line and then went out of the endzone. Should have been a shutout. Those officials were bad for both teams. They were even having problems counting yards on penalties. ::)

Anyways, GOOD JOB 'STANGS!!

and GOOD LUCK TO HF! I think they might have something going there. ;)

I saw it too, it was easily a touchback.  But I agree with what he says about HF.  They didnt seem as intimidated as they have the past couple of years and they played a tough game.  They were also able to move the ball a little better than previous games against WOS.  WOS had some better play calling after the first drive.  But they also played a pretty sloppy game.  The game should have never been close through the first half.  The QB needs some work on his long passes (except the one that was dropped) and needs too realize he can run the ball when he needs to cuz hes got some moves and speed.  He just needs more experience.  If they play this sloppy against Kville it could end their streak of district wins.

Tonight's less-than-spectacular performance was not the OC's fault. The calls tonight were fine. It was bad execution - overthrows, drops, fumbles. Then again, I will take ANY game where we play as ugly as we did tonight and win 34-7.

Definately better play calling.  You could also tell they were working on some things

Tonight's less-than-spectacular performance was not the OC's fault. The calls tonight were fine. It was bad execution - overthrows, drops, fumbles. Then again, I will take ANY game where we play as ugly as we did tonight and win 34-7.

I agree 100%. The play calling was actually pretty dynamic. We just looked rusty.

Guest 50 Yard Line

Are you freaking kidding me?? One touchdown at Half??? Giddings will kill us if a change isn't made. Hell Kirbyville will whip us. I sat there and put up with that crap for the last time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami