**HJ 28 BC 26 Final/Comments**

KFDM COOP

Guest RedBirdFan85

Bridge City should've won this one...every week its the same thing, slow first half then they pick it up once it's too late..but they did make a great comeback being down 22-6,to take a 26-22 lead... i'm proud of them for that, but what was up with the touchdown H-J got when BC's QB was already down right at the end of the second half??.. that cost us the game..

Guest RedBirdFan85

Btw RedBird, you meant the first half right. Or the end of the second quarter. I think you mixed them up.

It happened at the end of the first half :)

yeah i meant to put the 1st half.. its just been a long day,, :D...well good game to H-J and good luck on the rest of the season,but I think BC's right on the same level with them...

wow...the doomsquad got lucky this week they started strong but got tired and slowed down and gave up SERIOUS points...thank the lord the offense started clicking and they executed or this coulda been bad...the HJ secondary did a pretty decent job despite a few minor mistakes, and the O-Line did a  goodjob of getting down  field...not the hawks best outting but things are startin to look good for ole HJ

GO HAWKS!!!

(p.s. the interception at the very end of the game by #11 was quite a catch and run, congrats buddy)

Guest RedBirdFan85

wow...the doomsquad got lucky this week they started strong but got tired and slowed down and gave up SERIOUS points...thank the lord the offense started clicking and they executed or this coulda been bad...the HJ secondary did a pretty decent job despite a few minor mistakes, and the O-Line did a  goodjob of getting down  field...not the hawks best outting but things are startin to look good for ole HJ

GO HAWKS!!!

(p.s. the interception at the very end of the game by #11 was quite a catch and run, congrats buddy)

they weren't a doomsquad we could've burnt #82 ever play..and I dont see why we didn't..

No the HJ secondary looked terrible they got lucky a few times when the BC receivers couldnt catch a pass. I agree they could of burned the little corner every play. As for HJ's offense i don't inderstand why they dont throw it to #5 he catches the ball everytime they throw but they just stop throwing it to him

No the HJ secondary looked terrible they got lucky a few times when the BC receivers couldnt catch a pass. I agree they could of burned the little corner every play. As for HJ's offense i don't inderstand why they dont throw it to #5 he catches the ball everytime they throw but they just stop throwing it to him

Jordan can catch the ball really well

they weren't a doomsquad we could've burnt #82 ever play..and I dont see why we didn't..

#82 has 3 interceptions already this season, and runs a pretty good forty time. Hes only a sophmore as well. BC sure did get me on one play though, i bit for the route big time and just threw it over my head. Luckily I caught up and yall didnt score :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont