So If Jasper beats Kirbyville...

I don't even play football....I'm ( as my Username suggests) a BandNerd...okay..coaches wouldn't listen to me anyways...any who...keep it focused on Jasper VS Kirbyville XD

Whoa... And we have broken out the "any who." That HAS to be a first on a football thread!

You Kville fans are a trip. You guys just got good in football were as jasper has be great for years and without some bad calls we should at least have 3 State games under our belts. But what's :o :o in the past is just what it is the past.But come Friday night we may be the underdog but we have something for those old Kats.

Maybe a mild upset but what everyone needs to remember is that certain teams match up very well with others and thats why it is so hard to pick winners no matter what level you are talking about.

I agree totaly with this comment. Especially when its a rivalry. Someones Defense might be bad, but the same defense might be awesome against a different set. The main swing on this, is that if one of the teams has a giant playmaker to tilt it even more. i.e. Deon Beasley, Tremain Thomas, Vice Young, etc.

jasper should not even be in competition w/ kirbyville... nor should silsbee or

wo-s... were talking about a school that has less than 90 kids graduating this year and just barely over 400 kids in the entire high school

\

maybe they shouldnt be competition, but, however you know just as well as i do that anyone in distrct 21- 3a could beat anyone on any givin night. all the teams in this district are playoff worthy in other districts so they competition is high. dont underestimaste ANYONE in this district.

thats totally irrelavent. When it comes to the game. You can start saying that. You have no idea what kind of offense we run or anything.

ya i can start sayin that cuz its crunch time and im thinkin that kville will whoop yall like they have done every year..geez...get with it..and we would still win even if we didnt get yalls tape..

ya i can start sayin that cuz its crunch time and im thinkin that kville will whoop yall like they have done every year..geez...get with it..and we would still win even if we didnt get yalls tape..

Your right you do whoop us every year.....except for these years:

1946-Jasper 7 Kirbyville 6

1947-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 0

1948-Jasper 33 Kirbyville 6

1949-Jasper 34 Kirbyville 7

1950-Jasper 31 Kirbyville 6

1951-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 12

1952-Jasper 48 Kirbyville 0

1953-Jasper 61 Kirbyville 0

1954-Jasper 30 Kirbyville 0

1955-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 7

1956-Jasper 39 Kirbyville 6

1957-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 0

1958-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

1960-Jasper 21 Kirbyville 0

1961-Jasper 25 Kirbyville 8

2002-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

2003-Jasper 45 Kirbyville 18

2004-Kirbyville 42 Jasper 20

2005-Jasper 52 Kirbyville 27

2006-Kirbyville 28 Jasper 21

2007-

Lets see thats 503 points for and 146 against.  I won't dwell on that cause I do know kirbyville has had a couple of slow decades in football

....I think I am getting a record of 18-2.....Yall have been whoopen us up baaaad.....Ops  I am sorry the 2 goes to Kirbyville ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest kvillecheer

Your right you do whoop us every year.....except for these years:

1946-Jasper 7 Kirbyville 6

1947-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 0

1948-Jasper 33 Kirbyville 6

1949-Jasper 34 Kirbyville 7

1950-Jasper 31 Kirbyville 6

1951-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 12

1952-Jasper 48 Kirbyville 0

1953-Jasper 61 Kirbyville 0

1954-Jasper 30 Kirbyville 0

1955-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 7

1956-Jasper 39 Kirbyville 6

1957-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 0

1958-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

1960-Jasper 21 Kirbyville 0

1961-Jasper 25 Kirbyville 8

2002-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

2003-Jasper 45 Kirbyville 18

2004-Kirbyville 42 Jasper 20

2005-Jasper 52 Kirbyville 27

2006-Kirbyville 28 Jasper 21

2007-

Lets see thats 503 points for and 146 against.  I won't dwell on that cause I do know kirbyville has had a couple of slow decades in football

....I think I am getting a record of 18-2.....Yall have been whoopen us up baaaad.....Ops  I am sorry the 2 goes to Kirbyville ;D ;D ;D ;D

so where did 1962-2001 go ??? plus its not about what happened in the past . it all about tonight . and they fact that JASPER is goin to the pound .

I was pointing to this comment by lsu-fan,  side note here (Gotta love those LSU Tigers)

he said :    ya i can start sayin that cuz its crunch time and im thinkin that kville will whoop yall like they have done every year..geez...get with it..and we would still win even if we didnt get yalls tape..

and I was just pointing out that Kirbyville has not beaten Jasper every year.

no harm no foul ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics