18.AJ Dugat-Dayton

19.Brooks Ybarra-Barbers Hill

20.Lenard Whittington-West Brook

21.Marcus Marborough-West Brook

22.Chad Sims-Vidor

23.Caleb Jackson-Deweyville

24.Terrance Avant-Jasper

25.Jim McDonald-WOS

Bland is a very good ballplayer for Deweyville.Marsh I think is one of the best in the district from mid range.You give him the ball 10-12 ft from the basket and he is unstoppable.Can jump thru the roof,he was voted defensive player of the year and that surprised me , while he isn't a bad defender that's not his strength.Brey will mature but everyone has to remember he is just a sophomore,Kountze has a couple of guards that make them go and are every bit as good as some on the list.Rivon is pretty solid for Anahuac but was hurt some last year.I'm really not sure about Buna,they should have some players in a school that size but they don't come out for some reason.The one player that is consistantly overlooked on these sites is Johnathan Ward from Lumberton,this kid can play just doesn't have a world of help to compete in the district there in.

Your right its not just about shooting but bothare great defenders and both drive and draw fouls great and shoot around 85% from the stripe i think they are where they should be on the list unless im missing sumthing i dont think theres much more to it than shooting driving and defense......

I played against Burrell and Bernard this summer and to me they aren't as good as daniel marsh

Didn't get to see yall play the PA Heat so I don't know how much Burrell played against you,Bernard played very little in the tournament game against yall.Jarvis can get on a different level when he gets his offense going and he is always a defensive threat.No disrepect to Marsh he is a very good player also.I just think Bernards long ball makes him a special player.When was the last time you played against Marsh?Just curious, I know you played  down here as a freshman but thought you were hurt your Soph year.I will say this ,if you haven't seen Marsh since then he has gotten much better every year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83