State bound

Ozen will have a great shot, good coach and a wealth of talent returning.

HJ will be a lot deeper overall and will have a good shot.They may miss the big guy inside more than we think,but they will definitely be a contender.Big Sandy has all the pieces to the puzzle,starting with a very good big man.I honestly thought West Hardin was as good as any of the 1A schools I saw at the drum last year.

Ozen, HJ, EC, Kountze, Big Sandy all have a good shot at makin it... you can never count any of these teams out in basketball... especially Kountze and Ozen...

and until someone knocks em off HJ is the 3 A champs... so you cant count them out either...

and Big Sandy is sposed to be pretty good this year, so i figure they have a good shot as well...

Kountze and EC will both have good clubs this year but I don't know if they will have the depth or experience to make it to the drum.The Lions will start 4 new players while EC will have to replace 2 big pieces of that puzzle.Thomas may be the best guard in 2-a but it sure was nice when he could dish it to Guillory.Leday was also underated on the defensive end.Arp and several more clubs on the upper end of region 3 may have the edge this year.I hope not but they got some kids up that way that can play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed