SHOUT OUT TO MY KIRBYVILLE FANS!!!

Yall just keep representin "Da Ville" because we're gonna surprise some folks this year. Things are starting to jell and I think the district crown will be ours this year. Majority of the topics concern Wos! Wos! Wos! Jasper just got blasted this past Friday by a decent Newton team and people still predicting them over us. Go cats!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Yall just keep representin "Da Ville" because we're gonna surprise some folks this year. Things are starting to jell and I think the district crown will be ours this year. Majority of the topics concern Wos! Wos! Wos! Jasper just got blasted this past Friday by a decent Newton team and people still predicting them over us. Go cats!!!

Is balla addressing Kibryville's fans?  Or is he/she addressing his/her's OWN fans?  In which case, using plural is likely overstated.

It is easy to have things jell when you play a weak pre district schedule. Try playing some 4A schools or even some good 3A ones.

So you call Carthage a weak team??? No offense to Cleveland, but they are down right now and I agree on that one. Liberty made it to the playoffs last year. I would like for us to play some of them 4a schools though i'm sure we can play with anyone of them. Then you said good 3A teams???? C'mon man, they are all in our district. You need to do some researching.

Guest tigersvoice

WHOA!  Looky here.  Coop is editing Balla's work.  Talk about job security!! ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Actually this is Balla's cousin. Balla is practicing for them Liberty Panthers.

Cousin???  Ya'll married or what?  Hey Coop, isn't this against the law or something?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476