Groveton vs Warren predictions and comments.

whsalum

hopefully we can do some blocking, how did the o line do against woodville last week.heard they were some big boys

Woodville was bigger and had way more subs.  Our Defense just wore out. Groveton being 1A might not have the numbers Woodville had so it should be close.  The O-line stuggled and it worries me.  We need more passing to open up the running game.  This is one the Warriors should win.

I hope the Warriors can pull it out but I'm not gonna bet the farm on the field goal.We are 0 for the last 2 seasons on extra points.Special teams overall have done pretty well but the PAT need some work.Easy to blame the coach but the guys gotta execute in the red zone.They were inside the 10 on 4 different possesions last week with a first down and didn't punch it in.The defense is playing good ball.The offense has to pass the ball to open up the running game.They did look good last week when they went to the shotgun.We need to find a way to get the ball in McBee's hands.He,Young and Nash have alot of speed.They could make Morris' carries easier if they spread the field a little,also gotta get Blackshear some more carries,he's looked good when they have gotten him the ball.Homecoming for the Warriors so they should be ready to play.Go Warriors.

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

I NOTICED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THAT SOME OF THE COACHES WERE NOT SAYING MUCH.I'M TELLIN YOU WE HAVE A dang GOOD TEAM.WE JUST NEED TO GET EVERYTHING IN ORDER.GO WARRIORS "HOMECOMING 2007"!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont