*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 2*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everybody gotta get there undies in a wad lol its not like by law this is how the season is gonna play out no matter what lol i mean this is just a discussion and im sure coop doesnt do these rankings by himself, he has help with them, just get over it, everybody wants there team higher and all the other teams lower, thats life but you dont have to complain about it

Just let the board play itself out. These are just for something to talk about, no one is going national with this. And the St. pius comment....St. Pius had to come back and beat them. WOS held them to -16 rushing yards. Both St. Pius and Bay City are very good teams.

did St.Pius win or not..??thankyou!! all i was saying is that St.Pius beat bay city..period..if you go back and read I was complimenting..

geez, coop.your top 11 teams are 17-13

gotta dump dayton, lcm,png,and ozen  (4-8 combined)

until they prove themselves otherwise

Ned

WB

Lumpy...(they may do their typical dive, but right now.........)

central

barbers hill

geez, coop.your top 11 teams are 17-13

gotta dump dayton, lcm,png,and ozen  (4-8 combined)

until they prove themselves otherwise

Ned

WB

Lumpy...(they may do their typical dive, but right now.........)

central

barbers hill

You can line up WB vs Ned 20 times and WB wins all 20 of them.  I'll take PAM and those odds also.  And if you don't believe me, then let me show you some beach front property in Arizona.....

You can line up WB vs Ned 20 times and WB wins all 20 of them.  I'll take PAM and those odds also.  And if you don't believe me, then let me show you some beach front property in Arizona.....

i agree.....but right now, ned is undefeated..if youre gonna have a poll, they deserve to be on top of it

I'll take those odds.  Don't forget, Ned won their 2004 game against WB, 14-13. 

I'll take those odds.  Don't forget, Ned won their 2004 game against WB, 14-13. 

wish i could give em.heck Big Ned was the one team my Trojans beat up on :o  something like 8-1 , 9-2..west Beaumont owns Nederland! 

nah.wouldnt go 0-20..wb doesnt know didly squat about defense (can ya tell i'm not a big WB backer?).....4-6? 5-5....dern good by FP standards!

Go Kelly!

good luck to yall

nah.wouldnt go 0-20..wb doesnt know didly squat about defense (can ya tell i'm not a big WB backer?).....4-6? 5-5....dern good by FP standards!

Go Kelly!

good luck to yall

Haven't been to a WB game this year, have ya?

dang.i'm not sure if nederland ever beat forest park.......that would be history big ned would wanna bury! ;D

Forest Park...

That's a "blast from the past"....

Unfortunately for Nederland during Forest Park's last few years, the Bulldogs were in a prolonged slump.

The Bulldogs now, agains the Trojans back then...

I would take the Bulldogs.

West Brook against the Bulldogs, the Bruins win 4 out of 5 times.

Go Kelly!

good luck to yall

WB has far the best Oline and Dline in the area.  2 six foot fivers and DE then they bring in a kid 6' 7" at the DT spot.  Hard to run or throw against.  Oline is fundementally sound which gives Micheals and Williams big holes to run through

Big School (5A-4A)

1. Nederland

2. West Brook

3. Central

4. Memorial

5. Lumberton

6. Dayton

7. LC-M

8. PN-G

9. Ozen/Vidor

10.Barbers Hill

Glad I am not making this ranking because you can't make everyone happy...

Just remember...

Last year Dayton was 1 - 2 and then went through 22-4A like a buzz saw...

This year's Dayton team has more overall speed....

If you go by record, then I guess Dayton should be #6, but once district starts and the teams start playing each other, the rankings will sort themselves out.

The only ranking that counts is in 8 weeks when you want to be #1, #2, or #3 in 22-4A.  Being #1, #2, or #3 now doesn't amount to anything.

As far as Nederland being #1, well, they deserve it.

The Bulldogs are playing AWEsome and it looks like their young QB will be a force.

WB has far the best Oline and Dline in the area.  2 six foot fivers and DE then they bring in a kid 6' 7" at the DT spot.  Hard to run or throw against.  Oline is fundementally sound which gives Micheals and Williams big holes to run through

They gave up: 33 points and 310 yards rushing (almost 10 yds/carry) against Westfield

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124