HJ Picks Up Guard

KFDM COOP

Guillory was the one I was talking about that moved from Liberty last year.He will definitely help at the guard position(as if HJ needed help).I was also really impressed this summer with Fontenot,that kid is gonna be a factor.McNeely also stepped up and played really well as did a soph.I think his name was Jacolby but I'm not sure.I know this sounds crazy but as good as Ryan was I think this team as a group has the potential to be better.

Guest catfever

They can't be that good.  If they played, then Liberty would have been better.  If they didn't play, then they went a whole year without playing.  How good could they be.  They couldn't top HJ lineup.

I have seen guys who have made great strides in improving their games over the summer. I cannot count the number of times I have seen players who may have played against each other in the past and the previous dominant player get his tail kicked for believing his opponent 's game hasn't changed. Basketball has a way of balancing out a player's game once his mental and physical skills began to mesh together.

They can't be that good.  If they played, then Liberty would have been better.  If they didn't play, then they went a whole year without playing.  How good could they be.  They couldn't top HJ lineup.

• 3 weeks later...

I'VE SEEN BOTRH OF THEM PLAY (1) CHAD MOUTON HAS VERY GOOD BALL HANDLING SKILLS HE CAN DO ANY MOVE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT HE CAN SHAKE ANYONE VERY AGGRVATING TO GUARD (2) STEVE GUILLORY HE'S ALRIGHT I WILL SAY HE'S BETTER THAN JARVIS BUT JARVIS IS NOT THAT GOOD ANYWAY HE JUS CAN SHOOT THATS ABOUT IT...oH AND STEVE GUILLORY PLAYED TWO SEASONS WITH LIBERTY I KNOW CAUSE I WAS ON THE TEAM  I GRADUATED LAS YEAR

Don't know the Mouton boy - but Stephen Guillory started for the Liberty Panthers as a Freshman and Soph. he is a decent player.  He was not hurt any last year but maybe for a game or 2.  If he is put is a structured program - one that Liberty does not have - he may wll do very well.  But watching the HJ guards fron last year he may have a hard time getting a lot of playing time - depends on who they have returning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder