Who's back for HJ and Silsbee

mongoose

I don't know many names on the Silsbee club except Shannon but I saw them play alot this summer.They will be solid again this year. HJ won't be far from where they were last year.While Donahoe was without a doubt special they will actually be quicker this year.They return Burrell,Bernard,Payne,Weldon,Fontenot,Guillory,McNeely and Sungren.Don't feel sorry for them,they will be fine.

Silsbee- Brook Allen, Mikel Willis, Darian Dodis, Sedric Cartwright he was out the season due to injury in the central scrimmage. Brady Byars went to playoff with them, a great shooter.Reginald Norman 6 foot 7. Avory Thomas got moved up right before playoff started I believed he played about 3 games of varsity district. As you already know returning starter Shannon Robinson

Guest totalsportsprogram

Hj don't have a chacne guys-I keep tellin you that.  they got no one comin back thats any good-no speed, no quickness, no athletes, no shooters, no ballaz and no coachin.  hj will be the least of silsbee's worries this year

Hj don't have a chacne guys-I keep tellin you that.  they got no one comin back thats any good-no speed, no quickness, no athletes, no shooters, no ballaz and no coachin.  hj will be the least of silsbee's worries this year

HAHA good one maybe you should pay more attention in class instead of posting on here so you can learn how to spell chance.

HJ also has all state waterboy Dylan Klages coming back.

Dont take them lightly or they're gonna slip up & beat you guys. I think silsbee will win district though. They at least SHOULD. Boys & girls teams.

Guest tigersvoice

Dont take them lightly or they're gonna slip up & beat you guys. I think silsbee will win district though. They at least SHOULD. Boys & girls teams.

Wayyyyy back in my day, we didn't have an internet on which to spew garbage.  And I'm glad that we didn't.  IMO the stuff that totalsportsprogram spews out is crap - and it seems that he/she is from Silsbee.  LOL - we've got some work to do here is Silsbee.

You should change the topic to who actually played varsity last year that is returning.

HJ- Benard, Weldon, Paine, Ricossa, Sundgren.(from Liberty's varsity) Guillory

I don't know where Fontenot was last year but believe me he can play on anybodys varsity.McNeely also had a good summer.These 2 will get there share of quality minutes.I didn't get to see Sungren or Ricossa play this summer but I'm sure the HJ coaches will have them ready to go too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami