Crosby @ Dickinson Predictions

This should be a good game and hope the Cougars win but the Gators have a that Trahan sp kid who plays qb is a hoss. Go get'em Cougs.  ;D

Surely the Crosby defense will shut their offense down............the past 2 games has been defense strong, but it does take both sides of the ball to come home with the win. Hopefully we can minimize all of the flags that were thrown on us against PN-G.

GO BIG RED!

i expect a hard fought game... Defensive battle to be honest i don't see anyone running on Crosby (except maybe like LaMarque). Passing should be a nice test, Friday we will see if the Cougars are a for real football team. I think they are but as for predictions Dickinson 10 - Crosby 21 (not trying to dog Dickinson) i think the cougars are gonna be pumped and hungry after beating PNG, and this team has experience.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

Crosby by 8 in a close one.  Dickinson should make the playoffs in this tough district.  Crosby beat Texas City in their only scrimmage.  Look for a better officiated game and a little more scoring this week from both teams.  Dickinson and Crosby won't treat the endzones as Indian Burial Grounds.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami