Tarkington @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get your panties in a wad.  You guys in Buna are pretty sensitive. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, I apologize.  Bunch of Nancy's!!!  GOBIGBLOO the correct spelling is what, not wut.  You girls are funny.  How about we do something you are good at, like a spelling contest.  Have a good one. Hope you win'em all, except for tonight.

Well Rooster...this GIRL hit the nail on the head!

Buna 42

Tarkington 7

What's next...a game of Scrabble!

Can you spell GO COUGARS!

p.s. By the way...win'em is incorrect. Your first sentence is very tacky...however we all know wut u mean so lighten up! lol

Guest Tha Unit

Well Rooster...this GIRL hit the nail on the head!

Buna 42

Tarkington 7

What's next...a game of Scrabble!

Can you spell GO COUGARS!

p.s. By the way...win'em is incorrect. Your first sentence is very tacky...however we all know wut u mean so lighten up! lol

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I offend you CougarFan?  Saying something sounds tacky is a pretty feminine comment.  It was fun talking with you guys this week.  Buna is the Greatest High School football team of all time.  Congrats on the win.  I was wrong, you were right. Have a great season, good luck.  I apologize.  You guys can spell great by the way.  I know win'em is not a word.  Wow how stupid am I.  Good luck again.

Dont get your panties in a wad.  You guys in Buna are pretty sensitive. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, I apologize.  Bunch of Nancy's!!!  GOBIGBLOO the correct spelling is what, not wut.  You girls are funny.  How about we do something you are good at, like a spelling contest.  Have a good one. Hope you win'em all, except for tonight.

Hey rooster WUT year were you born in 1905?  If you were born after WWII you should kno WUT WUT means.  Ask your great grand kids WUT WUT means and they can tell you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124