Renewal Deadline Approaching for Lamar Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holders

KFDM COOP

Renewal Deadline Approaching for Lamar Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holders

The Cardinals open the regular season Nov. 13 when LeTourneau visits the Montagne Center.

Sept. 5, 2007

BEAUMONT - It's hard to believe, but the start of the 2007-08 Lamar University men's basketball season is right around the corner. With that in mind, current season ticket holders have until Sept. 14 to renew their season tickets for the 2007-08 season.

To renew your season tickets, call the Lamar University Ticket Office at (409) 880-1715. On Sept. 18, all season tickets not renewed will be available to the general public.

The 2007-08 schedule features an 18-game home slate that includes games against Oral Roberts, Rice, Utah Valley State and Wyoming.

Lamar returns six letterwinners, including four starters, from last year's team that advanced to the semifinals of the Southland Conference Tournament. Those returning players accounted for 66 percent of the scoring and 59 percent of the rebounding, so the Cardinals have plenty of fire power returning.

The Cardinals open the regular season Nov. 13 when LeTourneau visits the Montagne Center for a 7 p.m. game. Lamar will also host Incarnate Word (Nov. 3) and Central Oklahoma (Nov. 10) in exhibition action at the Montagne Center.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest abovetherim

Because of Hurricane Humberto we have pushed the deadline back for the 2007-2008 Men's Basketball Season Ticket renewals, the new deadline will be September 21st.  The first day for the open public to purchase non renewed season tickets will be September 24th.  We must receive your season ticket payment by September 21st.

above is per the Lamar Ticket office

Guest abovetherim

Guys you better get your tickets soon. I hear official practices start in two weeks and I have obtained two tickets facing the Lamar bench on the 3rd row.

I've also heard the guys are looking great especially the junior college players Roc brought in this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124