Anahuac

Bridge City

Buna

Hamshire Fannett

Hardin

Hardin Jefferson

Kountze

Orangefield

In your pick, Who will win this District, whose going to be runner up, whose going fight for that third spot and whose going to be the Darkhorse in this district

Heres my prediction

1st place- Kountze or Hardin Jefferson

2nd place- Kountze or Hardin Jefferson

3rd place- Buna or Hardin or Orangefield

4th place- Buna or Hardin or Orangefield

5th place- Buna or Hardin or Orangefield

6th place- Anahuac

7th place- Bridge City

8th place- Hamshire Fannett

DARKHORSE- Anahuac

2002-2003 Season, there was a outstanding player his name was Cedric (dont know his last name). he was an outstanding player, the refs robbed him 3 times, one was a terrible call when he stole the ball from Buna and he dunk, they T him up for dunking. And then they ejected him from the gym. I felt bad for that dude, he didnt do nothing that was wrong.

The game was Buna @ Hamshire Fannett, 2002-2003 Season

:D ;D

Heres mine, Before Buna had there new gym

Kountze- There gym used to have a rubber floor but now they got that hardwood floor like the Boston Celtics

Hardin- Tough gym to win at, my Freshmen year Hardin was down by 20 and came back and won at the buzzer.

Anahuac- There gym looks like our old gym, I like the big pressbox they got inside

Hamshire Fannett- Not bad, its just little to me

Orangefield- #1 Toughest gym to win at, but i still love it still wish they play in it

Hardin Jefferson- Too Small, but they got the NBA-College basketball goals

Bridge City- I love the Don Lewis gym, still wish they play in it

Buna- I LOVE THE BOB CUMMINGS GYM, its really loud and it gets pack easily

C'mon A-Town..you know Kountze was the #1 Toughest gym to win at! :D

True, Kountze never lose in that gym, By next year or so that gym will be miss. Ima be sad when they close that gym down. Its small and you are right Roll Left15 Lol! ;D that is a tough gym, know to be the 3 digit gym

I don't see many 100 pt games this year either,most of the teams in the district will be improved so it will be tough to hang a 100 up.Kountze will have the athletes to push the ball but may not have the rebounding they had last year to start the breaks.I think they were the only club in the district last year to put up those numbers.EC and Warren usually score in the 60-70 pt range.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder