Week 1 East chambers at Orangefield predictions?

Guest bleed orange

If Orangefield does not show more emotion than against Buna, it will be a long night. I was really disappionted in the lack of enthusiasm from the Orangefield kids. When they got down you could see it on the field. That is not what I am use to seeing from the Orangefield Bobcats. Its one game guys, get over it. Buna is a very good football team. Play the next like it is your last. You guys will be ok.

I think a lot of people on this board see that Orangefield and Buna score and think Orangefield is not very good. They are very young and a lot of kids played their first game under the Friday night lights. Add that inexperience with 5 turnovers, one returned for TD, and you have an ugly game. Orangefield is better than that and I really believe they will rally this week and play better. I didn't say they would win this week, but I expect them to get after the Buc's.

Also, this ain't the same old Buna team that teams use to run all over people. They have a very good football team, and I can promise you they will have a say in the district championship run. I think a lot of you East Chambers people think it's already a done deal, keep thinking that way and Buna might just surprise you.

Now I don't know the story in the Shepherd game...maybe the starters didn't play much in the second half...but that score surprised me some. I really thought it would be uglier than that. Maybe like some of you posters mentioned on this thread, coach could have called off the dogs...was that the case?

I wont predict this one cause Im covering it but I agree with Bobkat that the Bobcats will perform better this week than last week.

Buna is a very good team and so is EC.

Knowing the OF staff like I do, the Bobcats will be prepared as much as possible.

Guest ECBucFan

I think a lot of you East Chambers people think it's already a done deal, keep thinking that way and Buna might just surprise you.

I respectfully disagree with you. 100%. I don't know where that thought came from, but it is not true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami