Which Volleyball Teams Will Make Noise This Year ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nederland is going to win that district. it will be tough, but there is no other team as sound as them. the also had a move in from silsbee playing outside hitter. lana - sp? she is one of the strongest high school players i have seen.

LCM has some big talent, but still thinking Ned is going to take district.

Guest bleed orange

I don't think there is a clear cut favorite team to win the 21 3A title this year. From what I am reading in the news paper and from what I have seen with my own two eye's. Its going to be a battle to see who comes out on top. HF is not as good as last year or atleast they are not yet. Silsbee is not the powerhouse team of the past. OF and BC are getting better.Don't know about Jasper. Kirbyville has some athletes but are not playing as a team right now and hardin Jefferson, have they ever been good in volleyball? Not trying to cut them down but I don't ever remember them being good at volleyball. So I see it as a dogfight to the end.

just watched ozen recently. i must say this is not the ozen of the past. i wouldn't be suprised if they ended up on the bottom of the 4a group. not last, but closer to the bottom than they have ever been lately. looks like a lot of young girls. definately a rebuilding year. good luck all the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124