Pee Wee football

I would like to say as an assistant parent/coach that I had awesome time last Saturday.  It was the first debut for my kids in the football program. I remember what it was like for me to go 2 a days or even after school practice!  It brought back those memories of sweating, being miserable, adjusting to the helmets, and etc...  I had the time of my life in Deweyville this Sat. watching and  instructing my kids as well as their teammates. I know it  was just a kinda preseason warm up for them but to be a part of it was spectacular!!!!  To see all the young kids and parents involved was just exciting. I hope to see all these  kids continue to pursue this sport so I can talk about these same kids years to come!  I wish all the pop warner kids- (flag,junior,senior teams)  good luck!!!!!!!

Good post Hawk Pride. I was also there Saturday watching my son play. It was a well organized event. I also want to say good luck to all the Vidor Pirates teams. These young kids have been practicing there butts off for a month. And im proud to have a son wearing that black and gold! Good luck to all the teams and lets have a great season.

The Jamboree hosted by Deweyville was awesome, close to 44 teams participated in the event and the amount of people was staggering, special thanks to the concession stand workers, wow, I don't ever remember a time throughout the day that there wasn't at least 3 lines at each window and 6 or 7 people deep. I'm looking forward to the year in LoneStar Junior Football, it should be a great one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami