coldspring Basketball 08

Guest catfever

Best player?  Who was Libety's best player.  I saw them play in the Bridge City Tournament.  They looked horrible.  I don't know who they had who could play for HJ.

• 4 weeks later...

The order of finish will be

Coldspring

Splendora

Cleveland

Tarkington

Liberty

Shepherd

Tarkington lost 2 decent players and if they are not replaced Liberty might move up a spot.  Coldspring is the class of this district - Splendora is the best coached - and Cleveland always fields an athletic team.  Liberty has talent but needs a leader to step forward and take control - like the coach personally but he is not a BB coach.

And Johnny Ringo - Liberty has 3 wins agianst 21AAA during the last 2 years by itself and they have not been that good - BC last year and BC and OF the year before - I also know of at least 2 playoff wins in 22AAA vs 21AAA.

Catfever - what Liberty team did you watch - in the BC Tournament they were 2 - 1.  Lost by 9 to OF and beat the other 2 teams by 20 each - don't sound that bad to me.

How do you think Cleveland will be in the mix? last year the only reason they beat Cleveland was because there was some home town referees and there is no denying that, Tarkington was beating Cleveland by dang near 20 points in the first half... Splendora is good, dont get me wrong, but Tarkington has a good coach who shows them how to work hard and win games.

I'm sorry but Tarkington just has not proven that in any sport - with the exception of baseball - that they can make the playoffs.  They just don't seem to know how to handle winning close games.  They do have a good coach but them and Liberty have been cellar dwellers in this district for a long time - don't see a change in the near future.

I would love to see the Liberty Panthers - the team I support - or Tarkington prove me wrong - but I just don't see it soon.

aCTUALLY LIBERTY IS GONNA DO PRETTY GOD THIS YEAR HAD A COUPLE OF MOVE-INS AND UPCOMING PLAYERS THAT ARE REALLY GOOD AND PLUS JEREMY BROWN IS GONNA GET TO PLAY THIS YEAR SO THEY SHOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE WIT EM LEADING THEM HE'S A GOOD PLAYER I'VE PLAYED WITH HIM BEFORE "UNSTOPPABLE"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami