LC-M A Better Team since district started ??

I see a much better team and make that an emphasis on "TEAM" than they were at the beginning of the season. I knew they would be loaded in talent , but would they play together or be looking out for them selfs.

They have answerd that question and then some, these kids and coaches have really grown as a group into one of the best TEAMS to take the field in a long time ! They have it all, Leadership, Coaching, Talent, Disceplin and the want too win !!! I think a Trip to Austin is in their future.. Yes I do believe they will kick the piss out of Brenham!

Im saying Im sorry to my BC buddies but I think LCM is a better TEAM :shock: 1 thru 9, with a super strong bench.

I agree with will11. From the games that i have seen they have had good coaching and great leadership. Like he said 1-9 hits the ball and thats the kind of team you need to get you to Austin. I just think the first two rounds for the bears will be there biggest challenge, until they get too the regional finals. But kick the piss out of Brenham i don`t know about that. Dont get me wrong i think they could beat the Cubs. The bears just need to take it one round at a time and then worry about there next opponent. But all in all this Bear baseball team has got something great going for them, lets just hope luck is on there side throughout the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami