HARDIN VS. TARKINGTON Week 0 predictions?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont like Tarkington. Mainly because i think the players just dont care about what they do year in and year out.

I mean, come on, we play in a pretty weak district that isnt hard to win a few games in. Its obvious that Tarkington doesnt have alot of talent but for god sakes.

How many times do you have to get  killed 50-0 before you realize that you must be doing something wrong??

When there is a lack of talent that means you have to work harder. Anyone can relate to that...

you play in a week district...... yet yall couldnt even make playoffs.... what does that say about your team.. ;)

oldtimer oldtimer oldtimer

tell it how it is

tarkington is going to lose and then theyre going to feel real stupid because they lost to the small school that they thought they could actually beat...

brooks is so overrated only because hes the best player tarkingtons locker room has ever seen.....

besides, anyone can be called a good passer when they throw 900 times a game and complete a couple passes...

if brooks was anywhere else he wouldnt start on the second team defense...

you play in a weak district yet your team couldnt even make playoffs.... yall came in 5th  what does that say about your team ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83