Buna vs West Hardin

Guest A-TOWN

Guest A-TOWN

; :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really wanted Saratoga West Hardin to stay in 2A, so it could have been an 8 team district. but the UIL change it. But if West Hardin would have been in 2A who would win out of Buna and West Hardin

I think it will be a great game

i think we played buna my sophmore season and im a senior now and we kicked the living crap out of them..( i may be thinking of a diff. team but im almost positive)...it was homecoming we won by like 40 points it was a blow out but now it would be close. u people underestimate us......but we are a small school and if we were still 2a we would have more players and athletes. thats y we are put in different classes and divisions. i dont understand y people make these topics comparing schools who dont play just to degrade another team.

Guest A-TOWN

i think we played buna my sophmore season and im a senior now and we kicked the living crap out of them..( i may be thinking of a diff. team but im almost positive)...it was homecoming we won by like 40 points it was a blow out but now it would be close. u people underestimate us......but we are a small school and if we were still 2a we would have more players and athletes. thats y we are put in different classes and divisions. i dont understand y people make these topics comparing schools who dont play just to degrade another team.

It must to been another game because, yall beat us 42-22

Guest A-TOWN

Since yall dominating the district in Football, Buna was 2A and made it to the playoffs. All im just saying if yall was still 2A and we are 2a i would love to see a good game out of yall and Buna.

• 2 weeks later...

Buna plays Hull-Daisetta here in a couple weeks and that should be a pretty good 2A vs. 1A matchup. (as well as WH vs. Warren and HD vs. Kountze this week).  Buna handled us last year pretty easily. Their offensive/defensive line was the difference. If you guys remember HD dominated the local 2A ranks for a number of years before the late '90's when EC started their domination. Then again that's before schools like Buna, Anahauc, and ...... NEWTON moved down to the 2A division.

Does Buna have alot of those OL/DL guys back this year?

How do you guys see the HD vs. Buna matchup going?

it would be a good game remember last year buna beat hd about as bad as west hardin did and you have to remember everyone says west hardin would not hang with the big boys in 2A but just 2 years ago west hardin was still a 2a and that year they did not make the playoffs but they should have had zach simmons not gotten hurt because they were beating ec 12 nothing at half time and ended up loseing and he got hurt early in the 4th but if he would have been healthy west hardin would have beatin deweyville and hardin to take the third place spot in that district so you cant say they wouldnt hang with those teams cuz they would. and im not saying they would beat all the teams but they could hang with all of them.

it would be a good game remember last year buna beat hd about as bad as west hardin did and you have to remember everyone says west hardin would not hang with the big boys in 2A but just 2 years ago west hardin was still a 2a and that year they did not make the playoffs but they should have had zach simmons not gotten hurt because they were beating ec 12 nothing at half time and ended up loseing and he got hurt early in the 4th but if he would have been healthy west hardin would have beatin deweyville and hardin to take the third place spot in that district so you cant say they wouldnt hang with those teams cuz they would. and im not saying they would beat all the teams but they could hang with all of them.

Hey, didnt we beat yall in 2004 by 1 pt

Buna would probably have the upper hand this year... but I don't see the blow out people were speaking of early in this thread. As for when they played Buna, it was always a good one to watch. A very close, hard hitting, scrappy game. I wouldn't count the Oilers out, but its easy for anyone to talk smack, due to the fact that they couldn't eat crow this year.. The two don't play. I do agree though... I would like to see this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83