**COACHES PICKS FOR AREA DISTRICTS**

I think the rankings look pretty good. There is a lot of parity in this district after Dayton. I think Central will be the clear cut favorite to be the 2nd place team, but I am not sure how much of an impact graduating a great QB will have. Nederland seems to be the frontrunner for 3rd at the moment, but lots of question marks. It would not shock me to see PN-G, LC-M, Ozen, or yes even Lumberton make the playoffs. I think PN-G is going to be pretty damn good this year. LC-M headed in the right direction, but the battle for 3rd is gonna be tough. Lumberton should have an excellent offense, but they are normally soft enough on defense to negate any offense they might have. I feel like Vidor will come in last even though they always give my Dogs hell. They always come prepared for that and it is always a fun game to be at. Ozen could be the most improved team in the district. Should be a helluva race.

My predictions:

Dayton

Central

Nederland

Port Neches

LC-M

Lumberton

Ozen

Vidor

3-8 are extremely difficult to put in order in my opinion.

I won't take any team in District 22-4A lightly. Last year I thought that Central could beat Dayton. Nederland managed to beat Lumberton 51 to 25. Lumberton has a lot of speed. I recall some seasons when a team that was favored to be 1 of the playoff teams didn't make it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83