OK, How about This One?

>:( >:(COUNTRY BUMPKINS???? HICKS??? I PROMISE YOU ANY ONE FROM THE STICKS WOULD WIP YOU UP AND DOWN THE ROAD! I DONT LIKE SILSBEE AND ILL SAY IT BUT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE FROM HJ OR SILSBEE YOUR WALKING ON THE FIGHTING SIDE OF ME! CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE IM FROM HJ AND NOTHING WILL BE STARTED IF THERE IS NOTHING TO START BUT WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY SCHOOL AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS...(WHICH IS THE WHOLE SHCOOL!)...YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT OF JUST MESSED WITH A BEAST....ACTUALLY 2 BEAST INCLUDING SILSBEE! AND I REALLY DONT THINK THAT YOU DONT WONT TO EVEN CONSIDER MESSING WITH EITHER ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS......SO NEXT TIME YOU START TO RUN YOUR MOUTH YOU REALLY NEED TO THINK OF WHO YOUR TALKING TO AND WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AFTER RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!!! >:(  >:(

Dude.. ur dumb.. you think ur badd cause u can sit there at home on your computer and try to start a fight.. seriously grow up and stop bein a little girl

i have to agree with everyone else and disagree with totalsportsprogram... just because your from a 3A or under school doesn't mean that you can't be a very good player... i do agree that WB would most likely win against HJ, but i dont agree with all the other crap you said... heres an example... ( i know its football but im just trying to make a point)... for anyone who saw the Dave Campbell's football magazine this year... all 3 of the guys on the cover, who are college stars now-adays, are from 3A and under texas high schools... or as you said from the sticks... but you know what that didn't stop them... so ima have to agree with BIGDADDYDAVE... you need to stop running your mouth...

Thats why HJ's summer team beat West Brooks varsity (without donte) by 10 in a tournament earlier this year.

Actually this wasn't a summer league game,it was one of the hoopinsider tournaments.And it wasn't HJ'S summer team it was the SETXSLAM,it happened to be mostly HJ players that day because their post player was playing for West Brook(Marcus Malbrough).The team was entered as WB varsity,the JV played Barbers Hill earlier.The SLAM won by 3 on some late free throws by Warren's Paul Sims 63-60.I don't know who would have won last year but this coming season I would like HJ'S chances if they could contain Marcus,he is a player.Everyone is writing HJ off without Donahoe and thats a mistake.In this particular game Burrell and Sungren didn't play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124