your thoughts of hardin in 07

I wouldn't get to excited about 7 on 7.Hardin should be better just by being a year older at the skill positions.May take awhile for the new system to get rolling,but they will be improved when it does.I don't see a playoff spot this year with EC,Buna,Deweyville and Warren all still being pretty strong.

i believe hardin will do great..alot of people are underestimating there talents this year..they have a fresh coaching staff..a good quarterback..and a very forceful O-LINE to protect him.with a talented running back and awesome receivers..i do believe that they are going to be a very great team next year.

I have heard that they are going to a spread offense so yes, they will like to pass but this will be done to set up the run.  If you watch spread offenses, especially the ones in college (not really meaning to compare HS to college, it is just a point), they run the spread in order to take as many defensemen out "of the picture" so to speak.  If a linebacker follows a wr or TE, that's one less right there.  If the cards fall right, then the spread may enable another defenseman to make the wrong mistake, then the run can work.  I think Stelly will be another excellent 2-way player; remember, he racked up more than 100 tackles as a linebacker.  Coach Haynes was a former QB at Lamar so he knows offense; I think that Hardin will have growing pains at first, however they have a young team so watch out for them next year.

BTW, this is assuming the spread offense is what is being installed at Hardin. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476