Orange Pinto..District Champs

kogt

Pinto%20AllStars.JPG

The Orange Pinto All-Stars are headed to the State Tournament in Irving after winning four games with a combined score of 55-11 for the District title. And that included a 18-6 win in the championship against Twin County Sour Lake. The offensive explosion included 12 homeruns. Pictured bottom row left to right: Brett Guy, Payton Robertson, KJ Miller, Jack Dallas, Tre' Bernard, Mikey Gobert. Second row: Cameron Parker, Cameron Kemp, Te'Ron Brown, Keegan Sonnier, Chase LeDoux, Blade Broussard. Coaches Tony Dallas, Dave Pederson, Kent Miller, Chad Broussard. The first game at State will be Wednesday at 7 PM.

TD I got your message and I will try and call you this weekend sometime.Just got home from the little ones practice.Not gonna call this late.Some of us are talking about bringing some clubs and trying to sneak in an early round.Think about it and let me know when we talk.We will be there as much as we can to support yall I would like to see Orange county teams sweep the state championship!Once again congrats on the tournament win and good luck to all the boys and coaches from orange.You gus did an outstanding job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124