22-3A Predictions

I'm kinda amazed that Splendora is not the overwhelming favorite in this division. They are a bigger 3A school so they should be able to compensate for their losses due to graduation.  I know you mentioned Shepard, are you from there and if you are what kind of team will they have returning. Concerning Coldsprings they have a really big athletic running back coming back that could have a big year.

Yea Coldsprings does have a very dominant running back, he has speed and size and will be a key player to get the team some wins... Yea im from shepherd and ive watched the team work hard and come just short of a few wins and i believe that they have potential of being one of the top teams in the district... they lost only around 5 players and bring 8 starters back on offense and 8 back on deffense... About splendora they are a big 3A and not saying that this is a going to be a huge factor in the turnout of the season but they didnt do to well in 7on7, they really dont have a QB they can throw well but most likely they will rely on their running game which has been pretty good over the years... I think this district could go to any team, its just going to be up to who wants it the most...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed